CHAPTER FOUR.

"Well how do I know if I'm good or bad at it?" Jimin asks with a small frown, a finger subconsciously traveling to his lips.

"Fuckin' hell...kiss me. Right now. I'll tell you straight up, no bullshit, how good or bad you are," Namjoon offers, figuring that there's no way around it. Plus, it's just kissing, it's not that big of a deal, and if Jimin can learn from it, then fine. If Jimin can gain some confidence from it, even better then.

"You want me to kiss you? Like for real? On the lips?"

"No I want a little peck on the cheek because I need some loving. What the hell do you think I'm asking you to do? It's not that big of a deal, just kiss me like you'd kiss your boyfriend." Even as Namjoon says those words, a very small part of him can't help but wonder if Jimin's a horrible kisser. Is he going to regret this?

Jimin stares at Namjoon as if he's waiting for the taller man to say "just kidding!" and move on, but when none comes, Jimin nervously scoots over to the bigger man. He's never even played with the idea of kissing a near stranger. Call him a prude, call him old-fashioned, but he always went on at least three real dates before even contemplating kissing, and now this bar owner is sitting in front of him, waiting silently for him to initiate a kiss.

Jimin takes this opportunity to study the other man's face. He had done his research, and Namjoon indeed was as handsome as everyone said he was. His features weren't perfect in the conventional sense, but with the smoldering eyes, high nose and full lips and a mop of platinum blond hair that successfully added an air of mystery to his already tantalizing aura, Jimin sees why people would fall head over heels for the man.

And for some reason, that makes him even more nervous, because he's sure that Namjoon must've kissed so many people talented with their tongues.

"I really don't have all day," Namjoon grits out, annoyed at the way the smaller man is just studying his face now.

"Oh. Right. Here we go. I'm going to kiss you. Like on the lips-"

"It's really not sexy to talk so much before kissing."

"Right..." Jimin swallows visibly and leans forward, his lips ghosting over the other man's. His throat feels dry, his palms sweaty against the fabric of his jeans. He shuts his eyes tightly and closes the distance between the two, testing the waters. He half expects Namjoon to pull back, but the man remains still, waiting for Jimin to move. Namjoon waits. And waits. And then waits some more.

"If I wasn't clear enough, I meant kissing, with tongue and everything, not just pressing your lips against mine while holding your breath," Namjoon mutters as he pulls back and rolls his eyes.

"I got nervous!"

"And the point of this is for you to get over it. Again," Namjoon says and closes his eyes. Jimin scratches the back of his neck nervously before leaning forward again, and this time, he begins moving his lips slowly and uncertaintly, except he's now just opening and closing his mouth and repeatedly gaping like a fish. And fish are not sexy.

"You've kissed before, right?" Namjoon asks with an impressive scowl, feeling like Jimin's lying about the whole ordeal. Jimin groans as he hides his face in his hands.

"Yes, I've kissed! But I never was the one to lead!"

"OK fine, this time, I'm going to kiss you. Let's see how you take it," Namjoon says, and it's the only warning Jimin gets before Namjoon's kissing him, his strong lean right arm wrapped around his waist and their bodies flush against one another. The kiss isn't forceful, but it's strong and demanding, sending Jimin's mind to a hazy state floating between a dream-like trance and one which has him feeling as if he's falling down into a lightless pit. Namjoon's mouth is hot, with a hint of mint and a sweet aftertaste, and it makes Jimin dizzy with a foreign sensation he can't quite pinpoint.