CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

[Wow]

[The plan actually worked???]

TaeTae [See I told u hell be back in the living room]

TaeTae [So predictable]

Jin [HAHA]

Jin [GDI KIM NAMJOON]

[Can I go back inside now?]

Jin [No]

TaeTae [No]

[????????]

[WTF WHY]

TaeTae [Just in case]

TaeTae [he tries to sneak back out]

Jin [What he said]

[........]

When Namjoon is back inside the room, he finds Jimin in a significantly more dishevelled state, with his hoodie magically on the floor and his shirt ridden halfway up his torso. Jimin lets out a gutteral sound before flailing his arms and legs a little bit and then falling dead silent again. So Jimin was one of those people who undressed themselves when drunk. Great. Excellent.

The summer home may be well insulated, but it was far from being warm, and while the alcohol in Jimin's system may be keeping him hot, it is bound to wear off and nights quickly turned cold in the area they are in. Namjoon sighs and makes his way towards the bedroom, knowing that he is going to have to tuck the smaller man in if he wants to prevent Jimin from freezing in his sleep or something close to it.

"Jimin," he calls out gently, and the other man lets out a small noise that borderlines annoyance more than anything else. "Jimin, let's get you under the blanket." Jimin doesn't budge. Instead he just frowns for a split second before going still again. Namjoon is starting to see that the man is a heavy sleeper, which means that he's going to have to somehow physically tuck the man in.

So he pulls Jimin's upper body and cradles him against his chest with one arm before pulling the blanket from underneath him. Jimin makes small noises of protest but remains in slumber, and Namjoon works quickly to drape the now loose blanket over the small figure.

The more he thinks about it, the more ridiculous it all seems. He, Kim Namjoon, is tucking someone in. He can't remember ever having done something like that. He's had plenty of people sleep on his bed, but never has he tucked someone in like this, and now he's not sure what to make of all the "firsts" he's done since Park Jimin entered his life.

He sits on the floor by the bed, ignoring how cold it feels against his bottom. He leans against the bed and and folds his legs towards him before resting his wrists over his knees. Only the sound of Jimin's soft breathing serves as a lullaby as he lulls his head against the mattress. He's just going to have to fall asleep like this for the night. Hopefully, he won't fall too deep in sleep and will hear if Jimin needs any help or starts to choke or something.