CHAPTER SIX.

"Shouldn't we celebrate Jimin joining us?" Seokjin suggests with a grin as soon as he sees Namjoon approaching the bar. The blond man rolls his eyes and leans against the counter, ignoring the way everyone's eyes are on him again.

"Isn't that just your way of saying, let's get shitfaced?" Namjoon questions with a raised eyebrow and vaguely motions for a glass of water which Taehyung delivers.

"Maybe. But the kid is working so hard, we should make him feel welcomed," Seokjin argues, pointing at Jimin with his chin. Seokjin turns around to find Jimin juggling a mountain of empty glasses in one hand while furiously wiping away at one of the tables.

".....Yeah, I guess we can close shop and grab a few drinks. Been a while anyway."

"Excellent!"

"But I better not see Taehyung dry humping anyone again. Especially Jungkook. I swear he's going to file for a sexual harassment lawsuit soon," the bar owner continues and grimaces, remembering the last time Taehyung got drunk and thought it was the best idea in the world to hump each and every one of them. Including the owner himself, who had to scream for help to get him off, because the kid was a lot stronger than he looked.

"Oh please, we all know Tae's harmless. But what about you?"

"What about me what?"

"Just a bit surprised that you'd bring Jimin to work with you, considering how much you hate criers in your own bar," Seokjin answers slyly, wiping a glass dry. Namjoon recognizes the look but pretends to not see it, because it's Seokjin he's talking to.

"He asked and I said yes."

"Really now? Interesting." 

"I know what you're thinking, and I can guarantee it's not that."

"And what was I thinking?"

Namjoon shoots the man a pointed look as his response and sighs when Seokjin only laughs at him.

The evening comes to an end, and everyone's gathered on the floor to celebrate the new addition to the bar. Seokjin and Taehyung whip out bottles after bottles to set on the counter. Hoseok brings out snacks from the back, while Jungkook makes sure that all the doors are closed and locked. Yoongi creates a playlist for the little gathering, while Namjoon watches how Jimin's beaming in the middle of it all. Jimin looks absolutely ecstatic to witness a welcome party for himself, and while Namjoon would normally tell his employees to not drink too much, he lets everyone be.

Yoongi, being the lightweight he is, finishes a bottle of beer and starts giggling like a little girl while going around trying to cuddle people. Taehyung makes a face and runs away when Yoongi approaches him, while Seokjin pushes the smaller man off of him. Hoseok is the only one who lets the DJ basically drape himself over him, and Hoseok doesn't even look ashamed when Taehyung smirks at him knowingly.

"...Are those two dating?" Jimin askes meekly as he sits next to Taehyung, who's laughing at Yoongi, who's singing a high-pitched tune that makes him sound more like a cat in heat than an actual human being.

"Nah, they're just always like that. Well, my money, correction, all our money, is on Hoseok having a huge crush on Yoongs over there, but who knows, right?"