CHAPTER FORTY NINE.

"So it seems like Jimin's going on an overnight trip with that guy," Taehyung announces to Jungkook, who's been sipping club soda, and now the bouncer suddenly looks like he's about the shatter the glass in his hand.

"He's WHAT!? And how do you know this!?"

"Jimin just told me, and yeah, I know, this is just stupid now," Taehyung mutters as he takes a seat at the bar. "But it does explain why boss man's been looking like someone told him that he accidentally ran over an abandoned puppy that just found a loving home."

"...That is oddly specific," Jungkook mumbles under his breath. Just when they have decided that Mingyu's a giant douche, the man's gotta plan a whole trip and shit to make up for his fuckup (Not that it's winning him any brownie points at this stage).

"Maybe I can get Jimin sick or...I dunno, make him go into explosive diarrhea right before the trip and get him to cancel," Jungkook murmurs with a serious expression, and the bartender shoots him a look of disgust.

"What is wrong with you," Taehyung says with a scowl but then leans closer and continues in a much lower voice. "But hypothetically, how would you make him go into explosive diarrhea."

"Uh, easy. Just mix a bunch of-"

"Why the hell are you two talking about explosive diarrhea instead of getting ready?" Hoseok says from behind them, and both men do a horrible job of pretending as if they weren't just conspiring against Jimin.

"What? You don't talk about explosive diarrhea every once in a while?" Jungkook counters with a challenging expression, and Hoseok just shakes his head before shooing the bartender away.

The two are definitely up to something, and with Namjoon looking like he's been getting acquainted with death itself, Hoseok knows shit's about to go down.

"I didn't sign up for this shit," Hoseok moans under his breath and then slams his own head with the folder in his head.

-

The bar decides to finally do a welcoming party for Wonho's return to Korea, and while Jimin tries to excuse himself, he's basically dragged into it by everyone, including even Wonho himself. There was something about Wonho that made it impossible for Jimin to refuse, especially considering how much effort the man's been making to befriend him. Wonho was nice. Welcoming and inviting. And most of Jimin's first impression of the man had sort of dissipated over the course of the past few days. The only thing that he hasn't changed his mind about is the fact that Lee Wonho's ridiculously and quite unbelievably attractive.

No expense is spared as they begin to open some of their finest bottles. Wonho jokes that he better not have to pay for them later before grabbing a glass for himself, and less than an hour later, everyone, including even Jimin, is pleasantly buzzed.

Wonho remains right next to Namjoon's side the whole time, leaning against the bar owner when he laughs and playing with the man's hair idly when he's listening to someone else speak. Namjoon acts as if he doesn't notice the physical contact, carrying on with his conversations as if the constant touches have always been a part of his life.

"I knew you guys were going to get together," Wonho says with a roll of his eyes, pointing at Yoongi and Hoseok. "I totally called it before I left, and you idiots-" he continues pointing at the two bartenders "-said that wasn't possible."