CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

"...Oh...Thank you...um," Jimin fidgets nervously, suddenly looking around the establishment as if searching for a way out. "I will uh, I will help everyone get ready," he announces before scurrying off towards Taehyung, and Namjoon watches briefly before making his way towards Hoseok for their last-minute checkup.

The Halloween is in full-blown mode, with gay men from both in and out of Seoul gathered at the venue, already dancing to loud music and marveling at some of the more creative costume choices. Taehuyng and Seokjin make their rounds as promised, shooting alcohol-infused jello into people's mouths, who take them perhaps a bit too willingly. Jungkook gets his fair share of "arrest me, officer" while both Yoongi and Hosoek find themselves being saluted with a flirty wink every time they walk across the bar.

As for Namjoon, he clearly draws quite a bit of attention, since the tattoos give him a flare of danger that sends men staring and thirsting even more shamelessly than before. Even the patrons who frequent the bar and have thus become somewhat immune to the man's charms find themselves unable to take their eyes off of him, shocked and turned on by the new side of the man who's usually dressed in a clean and well-fitting crisp white shirt and black slacks.

Jimin, to his own surprise, finds himself under quite a bit of spotlight as well. Many customers stare and wonder who this man is, never having noticed the smaller man prior to the party. The only thing keeping them from making a move is the red ribbon on his wrist signifying that he's working at Bulletproof, but it doesn't stop them from giving the small man nearly predatory stares.

"Jimin, stop working and have some fun!" Taehyung calls out as he drags the man away from one of the tables he's clearing. "Jin hyung and I injected enough jello shots to get everyone at the bar piss drunk. No one's going to care that the tables are a bit messy. Comeon," he urges as he leads them towards the dance floor, already heavily occupied with men grinding against each other.

"Let's dance, Jimin. You're the only one at the bar I haven't danced with yet," Taehyung says with a teasing grin as he grabs a hold of the small man's waist. Jimin lets out an embarrassing squeak and is glad that the club is way too loud for anyone to have heard it. "Relax. Have fun, live a little. It's Halloween," the bartender urges playfully, swaying to the beat and encouraging the other to do the same.

Jimin, despite his initial comfort fueled by his self-consciousness, surprisingly eases into dancing as he watches Taehyung moving his body shamelessly to the beat. The man is making all kinds of faces that makes Jimin laugh, and in no time, Jimin is dancing with the other, forgetting briefly that he should be working.

"There we go," Taehyung comments, waggling his eyebrows. "Knew you had that in you."

The two continue to dance, and unlike Taehyung, Jimin remains oblivious to the whispers and glances thrown their way. There's no question that Taehyung is one of the most attractive men (hell, everyone at Bulletproof is) Seoul has ever seen, and everyone had been dying for a chance to dance with the man since the first day he started working at the bar. Yet everyone had steered clear in fear of being blacklisted (and Jungkook's famous chokehold), so they can't help but watch the bartender dance with the incubus that had everyone surprised.

"Really Joon, if you want to dance with Jimin, you can probably just ask."

Namjoon rolls his eyes at the familiar sound of the other bartender, who's decided that he's done making jello shot rounds for the time being (and Namjoon agrees because any more and everyone is probably going to be puking all over the dancefloor).