CHAPTER SIXTY ONE.

They arrive at a small restaurant near the outskirt of Seoul. The decor is almost vintage, with wooden furniture and simple earth tones creating a peaceful atmosphere. The two men are greeted by a lanky man with a strikingly handsome face who greets Namjoon by name and flashes Jimin a toothy smile.

"I got you two the best table in the restaurant," the man explains as he motions for the two to follow him, and Jimin soon finds out that the man had indeed reserved the best spot for them. Jimin didn't see it when he first entered the restaurant, but their table is partly hidden within the canopy that drapes around it. It's not completely secluded from the rest of the place, but it provides just the right amount of privacy that Jimin is more comfortable with.

"Alright, I'll give you two some time to look over the menu," the man informs once both men are seated, and he throws Jimin a rather knowing smile before walking off.

"Do you...come here often?" Jimin asks, picking up the menu in front of him.

"Not as much as I'd like to," Namjoon answers, scanning the menu as well. "That guy's the owner of this place," he continues as if he can can see the questioning look on the smaller man's face. "Used to stop by the bar almost every day to try to win over Hoseok before he decided to give up."

"Oh...He's really good-looking."

"Is he?" Namjoon comments rather nonchalantly, and Jimin wonders if something's wrong with his own eyes, because the man is damn attractive with his express doe-eyes and a figure that belongs on a runway. Just how high is Namjoon's standard?

"Really? He looks like a celebrity," Jimin muses more to himself than anything else and misses the fleeting look from the taller man.

The next couple of minutes go by in silence as they try to decide on what to have for dinner, and as soon as their menus are placed flat back on the table, the man is back, looking just as charming as he had been the moment Jimin walked into the restaurant.

"You two ready to order?" The man asks, and they place their order swiftly. Jimin hands his menu to the man, who gives Jimin another mysterious look.

"You're cute," the man begins out of the blue, the corners of his lips upturned in an almost sultry way. Jimin almost chokes on his own saliva and manages to stop himself just in time from becoming a total mess.

"Name's Jisoo. If you ever get tired of Namjoon-"

"Hong Jisoo."

Jimin snaps his head around to the low rumbling coming from Namjoon. If Jimin isn't completely mistake, there is a hint of warning in the man's eyes, and as much as Jimin doesn't want to jump to any conclusion, is Namjoon being...protective? Jealous? And wait, how much does this Jisoo guy know about the two of them? And how is it that he hasn't even heard of the man until now?

"Relax, will you?" Jisoo says briskly, seemingly unfazed by the stern look. "How's Hoseok?"

"With Yoongi."

"Ugh. I knew it. All the cute ones are taken," the man laments with a roll of his eyes and then winks at Jimin before walking off.

"I shouldn't have come here," Namjoon mutters under his breath, barely audibly, but it doesn't go unheard by Jimin and his excellent hearing ability.