Through Ryan's Eyes

After a while I decided to walk back to my room. Ryan had offered to walk me back but I told him I was perfectly capable of walking down the hall. I felt a presence walking towards me but didn't care or pay attention because I was on my phone. I gave them plenty of room to walk by but my mind keeps forgetting that there are some incredibly huge people walking around this place. My room was only steps away but I ran into the person. I looked up to apologize but before I could, I heard a familiar voice.

     "You know, if you wanna be all up on me, you could just tell me instead of running into me all the time." It was none other than, Nathan.

     "Well look who's cocky. I'm sorry for walking the halls, your highness. It'll never happen again. Afterall, it is all my fault. Being 1/4 of your size is too much, I'll watch it next time." I unlocked my door and before I walked in and gave him the oppurtunity to respond, I turned around and nicely said, "Goodnight Nathan." After about 5 minutes there was a knock on my door. Again, it was Nathan.

     "Heyy.. What have you been up to lately?"

     "Nothing much.. Training, playing video games and stuff.. Mostly the video games thanks to Ryan. What about you?" He didn't answer my question but stayed on the Ryan topic.

     "Yeah I've been seeing you with him a lot. You guys look close."

     "So you've been stalking me? 'Cause you see me with him but I haven't seen you in a while now.. Soo.. Staallkeerrr.. Ha awkward."

     "Noo.. I haven't been stalking you.. You're just like everywhere.."

     "Yeah.. That's it.."

     "So are you guys like dating or something?"

     "Hahahahahahahaha. Me and Ryan? Are you serious? No no no no no. We're not, he's just my big brother."

     "Oh.. Ha well listen, I don't just wanna be talking to you from time to time randomly in the hallway so we should text or something; what's your number?"

     "Who said I wanted to text you??"

     "Then be that way."

     "I was kidding you dork." We exchanged numbers and went back into our rooms. I called Ryan and he sounded like he was in the middle of a game.

     "Hello??"

     "Reezy, Reezy, Reezy! Guess what?!"

     "Man, I love it when people call me 'Reezy'.. What? Did Adrian finally make a move on you?"

     "You're weird.."

     "Oh, and you're not? Little miss perfect.. -__- So?.. Did he?"

     "Well it wasn't really a move but he suggested that we text each other and he got my number!"

     "That's lovely.. Noo!!! Nonononono!!"

     "Did you die?"

     "Yes :( I'll talk to you later you're making me die. Bye."

     "Or maybe you just suck at the game.. Haha! Byee."

***Ryan's POV***

     I know I've only known Morgan for a short while, but all I know is that I love her with all my heart and that I will protect her like she's my actual sister by blood. Her crush on Nathan is so cute to watch. I'm eventually gonna have to give Nathan a talk about hurting her and stuff. If anything happens to Morgan, I will kill. It sounds crazy 'cause she's new in my life, but I know what she deserves. She is gorgeous and deserves the absolute best.