Talking

"What the hell do you mean 'we kissed'?!" I could hear the fury in his voice.

     "Babe, calm down.."

     "'Babe, calm down'?! Morgan how do I calm down?! I've known about his feelings for you forever! How could you let that happen!? Ugh Where is he!!?"

     "Nathan! No! You're not gonna go do anything to him-" He cut me off before I could finish. I tried keeping my cool but he wasn't helping.

     "Why are you protecting him?! 'Cause he's your "brother"?? The one that just kissed you!"

     "You can calm yourself down. If you're not even gonna listen, then I'm gone. Don't be such an ignorant person. You know damn well I would never cheat on you. So go ahead, beat someone's ass. Get yourself suspended for the rest of our Rio experience and explain to your family why you couldn't compete and how much of a whore your soon to be ex-girlfriend is because she was surprise kissed by someone. I'm going out. Don't contact me."

     I was heading out the door with Nathan shouting my name. It wasn't that hard to ignore. When I grabbed the door, he grabbed my wrist.

     "Stop!"

     "Let go of me.."

     "Morgan, no.."

     "I don't deserve to be in the position I'm in right now. Please let go.

     "Not until you talk to me.."

     "Nathan. No."

     "You know what, I can't help it if I didn't like what I was told. You're aware that that would've happened." I wasn't about to let him think he was right..

     "No! I wasn't aware that that would've happened! Hense "surprise kissed". 

    We were both just looking at each other now and both of us wouldn't just accet each other's opinions on the situation. 

      "Morgan.. I think we're done. Until you get your feelings sorted out.." I cut him off.

      "Are you freaking kidding?! I have no feelings for him!" His voice calmed down as he looked down and away from me..

     "I can see it in your face.. I don't wanna be around when you're put into a spot like this so I'll make it easier for you.. I love you but I won't be able to sleep if this isn't solved and you're not completely sure about who you really love."

     My eyes welted up with tears as I watched him walk out the door. "Nathan, please!" I called to him. After the door had shut, a few seconds later, there was Michael.

**Michael's POV**

     I just watched Nathan walking out of Morgan's room looking mad and sad as hell. I don't know where he's gonna go though.. They share a room.. I walked into the room and saw Morgan balled up by the door.

     "Hey! What happened!?" I could barely understand what she was saying throught the mixture of slurred words, sniffes, and tears drowning out her words.

     "Ryan kissed me and confessed his feelings for me. I came home and told Nathan myself and I tried to explain but he didn't wanna listen and he broke up with me and walked out and said if I didn't know who I really loved, he'd make it easier by leaving me." 

     Poor kid.. I know this was Ryan's fault but you also couldn't help but think that Ryan and Morgan were dating by how they acted around each other; especially when we were in camp.

     "Shhh... I'll go talk to both of them if you want.." She stayed silent. She looked so tired so I took her to the bed.. "You rest.. I'll take care of what I can ok? I love you." I know I didn't really seem that close to Morgan but it's cool to have a little sister since I was always the youngest. I headed down to my original room and burst the door open.

     "Ryan!!" I heard footsteps and soon enough the depressed/pissed off Ryan came out of his room. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

     "What the hell are you talking about?" He pretended to not know.

     "How could you just come onto Morgan like that?! Do you know what Nathan did to her??" His face jumped to panic mode like he predicted something bad.

     "Did he touch her?!! I swear Imma beat his ass!" He made his way to the door but I stopped him. "Let me go!" He yelled.

     "No. You don't need to go anywhere. He didn't hurt her.. Not physically anyways."

     "What do you mean.." 

     "He broke up with her.. He thought she loved you and wouldn't let her explain when she tried to explain what happened between you two."

     "I told her he didn't have to know.. No one had to know..." I couldn't believe this guy...

     "Do you hear yourself?? You're lucky it's me talking to you now and not Nathan's fist."

     "I highly doubt that kid can do anything to me. He'd get banned from competing."

     "And how much do you wanna bet that he'll be waiting for you right after Rio..." There was a weird silence.. "How could you put her in this situation.. Why couldn't you just hold it back?..."

     "Because I love her!"

     "I understand.. But there are just some boundaries you cannot cross."

**Ryan's POV**

     Michael seemed so disappointed. He walked out of the room I'm guessing to head back to Morgan. I've been texting her and texting her and she still hasn't replied. I hope she's ok.. I'd just show up in person but when I process it in my mind, it's probably not the best idea..