Confession

**Ryan's POV**

     One new message popped up on my phone. Of course, it was Morgan. I was honestly so tired from today, I didn't even care about all the crap Michael and Nathan were giving me. It's not like I was trying to send a meesage to the media that Morgan and I were gonna be something one day. It took me like 5 minutes to actually reply. Slower than usual because if it's Morgan I usually reply fast but like I said, I was tired.

- You okay?

- Yeah. Just fine.

- What's wrong, seriously..

- I'm just tired, that's all.

- I know you better than that.

-I just don't wanna talk about it over text.. And I know you don't either. Maybe we can go somewhere just the two of us tomorrow and talk?

- Sure.. Where?

- I don't know..

- I'll just come over tomorrow, how bout that?

- Ok that works too.. Morgan?

- What

- What if I did i have feelings for you..?

- Well then that's just a little odd..

- Why?

- Because we're "brother and sister"

- Yeah... I'll talk to you later..

- Night Reezy.. I love you :)

- Night sissy. Love you too.

**Morgan's POV**

     What if Ryan actually had feelings for me.. How weird would that be? Nathan would not be happy and Michael would be shaking his head like what the heck.. He didn't say "I".. just "love you too." with no smiley.. He never does that...

     The next morning I told Nathan I was going to see Ryan. He hesitated on letting me go but it wasn't like he could stop me from going. I knocked on the door and waited quite a while to get a response. Ryan opened the door revealing himself in nothing but a towel.

     "Hey, let me get dressed first, okay?"

     "Yeah sure." I love Ryan so much but Nathan's my boyfriend. If he had feelings for me, he could've got to me before Nathan. A couple minutes later, he walked out in sweats but no shirt.

     "Sooo.." He said. It was quiet for the longest time. "What are we supposed to talk about again?" He asked.

     "Uh.. Last night. Implying stuff. Ya know.."

     "Oh.. Yeah.. That.."

     "What's been up.."

     "Nothing."

     "You're lying."

     "No. I'm not."

     "If I can tell over text, I'm pretty sure I'm capable of telling in person.."

     "Fine!" His yell startled me. He seemed aggravated. "Morgan, I love you. I freaking... Love you.."

     "Of course you love me.. You've told me that before.. All the time." He closed his eyes and shook his head before speaking.

     "I love you more than a sister or a friend, Morgan.." 

     "Since when...."

     "Since I first met you.. I figured if I'd be your friend or your "brother" I'd at least get close to you even if Nathan was your first choice."

     "If you would've told me, Ryan.... Maybe.. Just maybe, we wouldn't be in this situation." I was getting so mad now. I hate it when boys do this. Their feelings won't be heard of until it's too late or it'll ruin something.

**Ryan's POV**

     I can't believe I just told Morgan this. I can sense her anger. She's told me about exes who have wanted her back after she had already found happiness with someone else and how they waited so long to tell her about their feelings. She hates that. 

     "I didn't think you'd go for me!" I said.

     "And now how will we know?! I'm with Nathan now.. Maybe if you would've said something I'd be yours! You know how long it took Nathan and I to hang out and date, you had time to do something about it!"

      "Why can't we try now?! I can see in your eyes that you love me too!"

     "It's not that simple. It may seem like it, but it's not."

     I don't know what came over me but I just kissed her. Her lips against mine was something I've been wanting for a long time. Sure we've kissed on the lips before but not like this. We weren't making out but I felt her kiss back. She pushed me away.

     "What the hell are you doing!? Nathan is gonna kill us both!"

     "He doesn't have to know..."

     "I'm not keeping this from him. Get your shit togther, Ry. I know you better than this."

     She stormed out of my room, slamming the door as well. Great. She hates me now. Not only that but now I'm gonna have Michael and Nathan after me. Shit.

**Morgan's POV**

     What the hell was he thinking. Yeah, I kissed back but that's beside the point. What did he mean by "I can see in your eyes you love me too". What the hell. Just what the hell. How am I supposed to tell Nathan and keep him from beating someone's ass or leaving me.. When I got home, 2 minutes later, Nathan was home from weight training.

     "Hey babe." He walked up to me and kissed me.

     "I have to tell you something that happened at Ryan's.."

     "What...."

     "We kinda.. Kissed."