Warning

"Ry wake up.."

     In a groany sleepy voice I heard him say "Go away I'm sleeping."

     "Well no dip Sherlock. You're late for practice. Michael said he tried getting you up but he couldn't; now I'm here and I'm not leaving until you're gone for practice. Should have gotten up when he asked you to."

     "Well why aren't you at practice retard. You're on the Olympic team too."

     Sometimes I didn't know who was older; me or him. The boy was asking for it.. "Yes, I'm well aware I'm on the Olympic team but I don't have practice till later. Get up because as much as you love water, you're not gonna love what I'm about to do with it." There was no response and he just dozed back to sleep. "Ookaayy then." I poured a little water on the back of his neck. This caused him to turn around and expose more of his face. Once there was a free shot to his face, I dumped all the water on it.

     "AH! GOD. JESUS, I'M UP. You eveil little tard."

     "I told you to get up. You know me by now." Ryan finally woke up. He didn't even shower. He dragged himself into the bathroom and after like 2 minutes he finally started brushing his teeth. "Hey, Reez?"  His mouth was obviously busy but he still talked to me.

     "Wha?"

     "I'm dating Nathan.." He stopped brushing and spit the wad of toothpaste out.

     "So the time has come huh? I'm gonna scare him so bad he's not gonna wanna date you anymore muahahahaha."

     "And who's the evil tard now?? Just don't be too mean, ok?"

     "Morgan, I don't want you to get hurt. If I come off as harsh it's only because I care; cool?"

     I get Ryan. I know he just wants the best for me. Honestly, I wouldn't get mad if he scared him off or whatever. Sure, I'd be frustrated but I'd understand at the same time. "I guess." I said plainly. 

     "I'm gonna head out now. I'll see you in a few hours. I love you sis."

     "I love you too Ry." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and headed out. I was so lucky to have him. 

*2 hours later*

     The girls had been in the weight room for an hour then we headed to the pool with the boys. I cheered both Ryan and Nathan on. The boys were doing a bunch of relay stuff and just swimming as fast and hard as they can. When they finished, I made my way to Ryan. Brother first, duh. I was gonna see Nathan after I was done with Ry but he came over to us. Nathan gave me a kiss on the cheek followed by a hey and I just looked up at him and said hey and good job. Ryan cleared his throat reminding us both that he was still there.

     "So I heard you were dating Morgan.. Treat her well please. If anything happens to her, I will hunt you down."

     "I would never, you have my word."

     Do you know how weird it was for me to be standing in between two huge swimmers just talking about me.. Very. 

     "Good. Hey, I'm gonna get some food. I'll see you later Morgs. Love you." He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead before he walked away drying himself off.

     "Protective brother and you're not even related by blood.. That's interesting.." 

     "Sorry if he came off as harsh or rude. He and I just have this connection you know.."

     "I totally get it, it's fine. He just loves you.. We're still going out tonight right?"

     "Yeah, unless you don't want to anymore."

     "Don't de retarded, why wouldn't I want to?"

     "Things change ya know. Well then I'm gonna clean up and I'll text you ok?"

     "Sounds good, love."

     We somewhat hugged but with his height it's kinda impossible and then I gave him a kiss. "See ya later babe."