Chapter 9

** GHOST POV **

I sat in the large, dim basement of Safe House 37, leaning back in the metal chair with my legs crossed as I twirled my favorite blade in one hand. I was sitting directly in front of the three unconscious men, who were chained by their ankles and hanging from the ceiling with their arms tied behind their backs.

Storm, Rebel, and Fox were sitting behind me around rectangular steel table. Fox was typing away on her laptop trying to find information on the men, while Storm and Rebel were playing some sort of card game to pass the time.

"G." Fox said, her feminine voice echoing throughout the barren room. She slid her chair back, the scraping of metal against cement breaking the silence.

"I found two of their files." She said as she walked over to me with her laptop. I placed the computer on my thighs as my eyes started to scan over the first file, which didn't contain much.

ANGELO ROSSI

Last Known Location: Manhattan, New York
Age: 26
DOB: 02/20/1992
Height: 6'0
Weight: 175LBS
Birthplace: Geona, Italy
Address: 40 E 7th Street
Occupation: None Listed
Criminal Record: None

I looked up from the picture on the file and recognized him as the tannest man out of the three, hanging on the far left.

He had dark and sharp features: a pointed nose, sharp jawline, and a neatly trimmed beard. The brown eyes I saw in the alleyway complimented his black styled hair. He was toned, but looked like he was the least muscular out of the three. With no police record and hardly any information available on him, he must be intelligent. Perhaps good enough with computers to erase any incriminating information on his file, making me believe that he was the one who kicked Fox our of their software.

"The next one had his police record hidden...very well hidden. I had to do some major digging to find all of it." Fox said as she raised her eyebrow. I scrolled down to the next file, and recognized the picture as the man who was hanging on the far right.

GIOVANI D'MARIO
Last known location: Manhattan, New York
Age: 27
DOB: 07/05/1991
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200LBS
Birthplace: Geona, Italy
Address: 40 E 7th Street
Occupation: None Listed
Criminal Record: Public Intoxication/ Public Indecency/ Assault/ Assaulting a Police Officer/ Vehicular Assault/ Possession of  an Illegal Firearm/ Possession of an Illegal Weapon/ Harassment/ Threatening a Police Officer/ Disturbing the Peace/ Battery/ Solicitation/ Evading Arrest/ Vandalism/ Shoplifting/ Boating DUI (BUI)/ Bribery/ Arson/ Larceny/ Insubordination/ Escape from Lawful Custody/

I was listening in on the conversation he was having with Rebel in the bar, and his cocky and overly confident demeanor leads me to believe that he is the idiot of this little trio. I looked over at him, and saw this his mouth was hanging open and his brown hair was slightly covering his eyes. Even unconscious, he still looked like a goof. He also had a beard, which wasn't as well kept as the smarter one. Looking at his long list of charges, he must be reckless, temperamental, and impulsive. He could even be dangerous if he thought before he acted, which he obviously didn't if he was caught for so many stupid crimes. He was fit, and had scars lining his knuckles, probably making him a good fighter.