Chapter 24

** GHOST POV ** 

We drove three hours south in an attempt to get them off our trail. Fox was working relentlessly trying to figure out how the hell they found us, while I was wondering how the hell Damon was able to kill them...10 of them to be exact. 

When we arrived at the lavish and expensive hotel, I stayed behind and went directly to the bar with Fox and Rebel before going up to my room, craving a much needed drink. 

"Whiskey neat." I order at the bar top. The bar was dark and dim lit. The large floor to ceiling windows eased my mind as I looked out into the view of the ocean. It was still nightime, and the sun would be rising in a few hours, so the ocean was shimmering underneath the moonlight.

"Well this day turned into a shit show, didn't it?" Rebel said before she downed a shot of tequila. 

"Worse." Fox said as she also took a shot of Jack Daniels. 

"We need to speed up this mission so we can get our favor, and handle this once and for all." I said as I took a large swig of my whiskey. 

"G, I think we should tell them what's happening." Fox said with her eyebrows furrowed as she spun on her bar stool to face me. 

"Absolutely not." I said as I finished my drink in one go. 

"Why not? You saw the way Damon fought? He took out 10 of them, 3 of them with his bare hands. They didn't even land a punch on him." Fox said as she tilted her head slightly. The bartender came back and replaced our drinks without another word. 

"Yeah, G. He even landed a punch on you." Rebel said as she raised her eyebrow and downed another shot. 

"He what?! When?" Fox said in a surprised tone as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Not important. We can't drag them into this mess. The less they know, the safer they are." I said as I downed my entire glass in one gulp. 

"Careful G, you know what happens when you drink too much." Fox said as she looked at me with an eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah, you might actually get laid for once." Rebel said before she laughed obnoxiously. "Yo bartender, bring us 9 more drinks, will ya?" She yelled as she leaned over the countertop. 

"Fuck off Rebel." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. 

"What? I'm tryin' to get laid tonight. It's completely natural." Rebel said as she shrugged. 

"*Cough cough* Slut." Fox said under her breath, making me chuckle. 

"When men go hoeing around they get praised for it, but when women do, we get scolded. What the fuck is up with that?" Rebel said as she rolled her eyes. "And don't act so innocent when you've already fucked Angelo." Rebel said as she smirked and raised her eye at a now blushing Fox.

"You what?" I asked curiously as I smirked at her evilly. "Wow Fox, didn't think you had it in you." I said as I raised my eyebrow and sipped my whiskey. 

"It just sort of...happened." Fox said, her face was bright red. "If either of you tell my brother I'll slice your throats in your sleep." She said seriously. 

"Ohhhh someone's in loveeee!" Rebel teased as she threw her arm over Fox's shoulder. 

"Oh cut it out." Fox groaned as she threw Rebels arm off of her. 

"What about you and Gio, huh?" Fox said as she smirked at Rebel while I continued to drink myself in oblivion. 

"I dunno about him yet. He's an idiot, but he also gives off that kinda big dick energy, you know what I mean?" Rebel said as she grabbed another shot glass and downed it.