Chapter 31

**GHOST POV **

Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck. I feel... nervous...anxious...but extremely... excited? 

I was standing outside of the door, pacing as I started to rethink this sexy plan of walking into the bathroom and initiating something that I knew I could never go back from. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't attracted to his possessiveness and protectiveness. He stabbed a man repeatedly just because he suggested doing something sexual with me... he didn't even touch me. 

His words echoed throughout my mind: You really expect me to stand there and not defend the woman that holds my heart?

He said he meant it... every single word. But the real question is... does he hold my heart? And how the fuck would I be able to tell? I've never been in love before... I think? What does it feel like? Am I feeling the right things? How can you tell? Is it more of a verbal thing or an unspoken thing? I understand now why Fox called it a crush because I feel like I'm getting crushed underneath my fucking anxiety. 

I heard the shower door close loudly, and I jumped slightly in surprise, the anxiety in my body made my instincts heighten. I pulled out my phone, and quickly pulled up google, hopelessly trying to find some sort of answers. 

Love - \'lev\ - noun

(1) strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties 

I suppose that I do feel some sort of affection towards him... which is strong for me I think. 

(2) attraction based on sexual desire: affection and tenderness felt by lovers. 

I looked down at my short robe that covered my naked body, my soaking wet core indicating that the sexual desire and attraction is there. 

(3) Affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests. 

I've never admired anyone as much as I admire Damon. We have dozens of things in common, and even the things we don't I've seen him compromise in order for us to keep the peace. So that's true I suppose. 

(4) An assurance of affection 

Well.... if killing a man with his bare hands isn't an assurance of affection... I don't know what is. 

Without thinking, I pushed open the door to the bathroom. I held my breath as I saw Damon's naked body behind the steamy glass of the shower door. He looked over his shoulder, and his frantic movements stopped as soon as his eyes met mine. 

I walked over, and opened the door to the shower. He turned around, revealing his bare and naked body to me. His manhood was erect and proud as the sounds of the water hitting the tile pieced through the silence. 

His dick was much bigger than I could have ever imagined. The length and thickness were mind blowing, and I felt as if he was going to tare me to shreds with his size. 

I looked him in the eye, as I slowly pulled the string of the robe. I dropped my arms, and let the robe fall off my shoulders, revealing my naked body for Damon. His body tensed, and I saw his cock harden even further as his eyes traced my naked body. 

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the shower with him. Damon wrapped a muscular arm around my waist, and smashed his lips against mine. I gasped as I felt his hard on push against my stomach, and Damon took that moment as an opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. The skin to skin feeling accompanied with the hot water flowing down our skin filled my body with euphoria.