Chapter 20

** GHOST POV **

Plan C: The backup to the backup plan in case Gio somehow fucks up further. 

In the case that Plan B is commenced and compromised, Plan C is for when we are being trailed by cops. Originally we would just take a straight route to the harbor undetected, and deliver the target to the boat. Since that plans fucked, Rebel and Storm are going to take another car, meet us at the rendezvous point, and we deliver the package once we get an opening. 

"You're going to have to get us far enough away from the cops so that we have a 5 second window. Can you do that?" I said to Damon as I grabbed my two guns from my belt and cocked them. 

"Easily." Damon said as he drifted another corner. 

"Damon, I downloaded the route to the navigation. Just follow the path and Rebel and I will meet you at the drop off point." Storm said through the line. 

"Got it." Damon said calmly as he continued to speed through the city. The navigation screen showed a path full of intricate turns throughout the city. I reached down into the center console and pulled out another gun.

"Redeem yourself." I growled as I threw it at Gio, how caught it perfectly and smiled. 

I opened the sunroof, and stepped onto the center console so my upper body was out of the car. I brought both of my arms up, guns in hand, as I started shooting rapidly. 

I shot four drivers in the head with ease, sending their cars swerving off the road. One of them started to roll over, causing two more cars behind it to crash into the destroyed vehicle. 

"Hold on babe." Damon said as made a sharp turn, making me lose my balance slightly. He wrapped a muscular arm around my thighs in order to keep me in place. 

Gio was practically hanging out of the window and shooting out the tires of other vehicles with ease, making them swerve and crash into other cars. Even though he was a moron, he was a hell of a shot. 

We were headed towards an intersection, and just as we were about to cross it, three armored trucks came at us from different directions. With Damon still holding onto my thighs, he quickly hit his breaks, and turned the car, doing a 360 degree spin while driving around one of the armored trucks to his right. I held onto the roof of the car while it spun wildly. As soon as the car finished its turn, he floored it, causing the back end of the Range Rover to fishtail as he sped down the street. 

The armored cars rammed into each other, before quickly backing up, and speeding towards us. The outside of their cars were bulletproof, and the guards inside had AK-47's, aimed right at us. I ducked back into the car for cover as bullets rained down on us as they got closer. 

"Fox, please tell me there's something powerful enough in this car to take down those trucks?" I said over the gunfire, Gio sat back in the car as he reloaded his gun. 

"Of course. In the glove compartment, you should see a small black box. Open it." Fox said seriously as Damon drifted another corner. I did what she said, and when I opened the small box I saw dozens of small disks laying inside. They were thin, and fit into my palm perfectly. On the top of the disks, was a circular light that was green. 

"What the fuck are those things going to do?" Gio yelled as Axel was looking at them with a bewildered expression on his face. 

"G, it was automatically attach to whatever surface you throw them at." Fox explained as I took a disk in my hand. I rolled down my window to see an armored truck speeding up behind us. I looked at the approaching car in the side mirror before I tossed the disk, making it fly backwards and stick to the front of the car.