Chapter 27

Hajime's Third Person P.O.V.

Whyyyyyyyy...

Hajime sipped his milk tea, not making any eye contact with the albino that was smirking at him.

Why did the albino have to kiss him in front of everyone?! Why???

Hajime's ears turned warm at the memory of it, still fresh in his mind.

"Your boyfriend is smooth."

Hajime had to agree with that. No, not the boyfriend part. He had to admit that Ko was indeed smooth. What was that move anyways? Just thinking about it even more made him embarrassed.

But his lips were so warm... HHHHHhhHHH NO. He scolded himself. What was happening to him these days?

Hajime waited for Ko to finish his hot drink after he had finished his milk tea.
Ko paid for their drinks, and the pair left the shop in silence.
                                                       ~
The albino was lounging on the couch, flipping through the channels in boredom.
Hajime tilted his head.

"Ko? Are you feeling fine?" He asked. The albino looked paler than he did before. Was he sick?

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He replied with a straight face.

"That's what you always say. Last time you said that you got a fever. Now confess." Hajime folded his arms sternly.

"I'm just feeling a bit weird...." He whispered.

"Weird? How so?"

"Just this feeling...."

Ko suddenly collapsed to the floor, clutching his head.

"Agh!"

Oh no. Not again.

The brunet hesitantly looked over the couch. Did he catch a fever again?

"Did you catch a fever again?" Hajime joked.

All of a sudden, the silver glinting edge of a sharp blade flew past his shoulder, embedding itself into the wall behind the brunet.

His olive's eyes widened at Ko's change of behavior.

"What was that for?" He demanded.

Before he could go and examine the albino, another silver blade cut through the air, catching the white cloth of Hajime's shirt, pinning the brunet to the wall.

The second dagger whizzed past Hajime's hair, missing by barely an inch, and nailed itself into the brunet's left shoulder.

"KO! STOP THROWING DAGGERS AT ME!"
Maniacal laughter erupted as the albino stood up from the ground, covering the left part of his face with one hand. His eyes had swirls in them. He had gone insane.

"You know, Hajime," He stalked towards the angry brunet.

"I've always hated you. You're always bound to me, which makes you such a burden," He laughed.

The brunet was shocked.

What happened to Ko's calm demeanor?

The albino took out a syringe, sinking its tip into his skin. A tiny drop of blood appeared on his pale skin.

He tossed away the syringe after the last drop of the drug had been inserted into his blood.

"No, I won't have to feel your pain!" He laughed darkly.

What happened to Ko?

Hajime shut his eyes, trying to recall was could have happened to the albino.

There was nothing at the library that could have influenced his behavior... so it was the coffee that he drank?

He was... drugged??

He stared intently into his eyes, and all the pieces of the puzzle pieced themselves together in his head.

Pain showed in Ko's eyes, indicating that he had no control over himself, and he didn't want to harm Hajime in any way.

An ear-splitting yell reached Hajime's eardrums. Then he realized. That yell came from himself.

A hot, white, blinding pain had made its way into Hajime's left palm, snaking from his hand throughout his body.

Crimson blood flowed out of the gash in his hand, staining the white walls with a dark red color.

Another dagger had stuck itself into his palm.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR PAIN GIVES ME HOPE! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" Ko yelled in triumph.

Hajime's eyes started to see starts, meaning that he was at the edge between unconsciousness and consciousness.

Thinking fast, the brunet bent his arm backwards to grip the handle of the weapon that was stuck on the right shoulder of his shirt.

He flung it with horrible precision and accuracy, but it was enough to throw Ko's attention off guard.

He stretched his arm for the vase that stood on a table near where he was pinned.

Ignoring the pain in his hand and the blurring of his vision, the brunet took the vase in his hands and hurled it at the albino, hitting him directly in the head, knocking him out.

The albino slumped to the ground, eyes closed. Hajime hoped that he would return to normal in the morning.

His vision turned black for a split second.
Shoot. I need to get this knife out of my hand... Hajime thought.

The blood was beginning to pool at the bottom of the wall, sliding across the ground, staining that red too.

Taking the knife out of his palm was more agonizing than it being stabbed into his hand.

The smell of iron clouded Hajime's senses as the blood gushed out of the wound, no longer having the knife as a form of pressure to keep it in.

He needed to get this wrapped up.

But where dis Ko place the bandages? He made his way to the bathroom, opening the cabinet located above the mirror.

There were no first aid materials, only toothbrushes, and q-tips.

What am I supposed to do now then? The brown-haired boy felt faint, a silent alert that he was about to pass out from blood loss before he could find proper bandages or something of the sort that would help him maintain his blood loss.

Maybe I should use one of my shirts to stop the bleeding.....

He thought over the thought.

No, that would take time to reach the closet. It's located on the other side of the room, and I'll be passed out before I can treat the wound.

A green lump lay on the ground, a few meters in front of him.

Ko's jacket.

Unable to think twice over his actions, the brunet tied the jacket over his wound, which would stop the blood flow until morning.

His eyes closed, and he slipped away into a dreamless sleep.

_____________________________________________

Boring asf. I do apologize.

And I think I have to stop cutting off Hajime's consciousness at the end of his point of views......

AAAAAAAA

WHY U STILL READING THIS ;×;