Chapter 36

Me fact #1: I'm hella obsessed with Nagito Komaeda. 

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ko's Third Person P.O.V.

Ko's body relaxed, his muscles regaining strength, as the antidote made its way into his bloodstream.

The albino's vision cleared up, and he could see blurry images instead of a pitch black.

A familiar blob of brown appeared in front of his eyes.

"Ha....jime?" He croaked. His throat was so dry, he wanted to cough. 

"It's going to be okay now. Just go to sleep." He said, smiling at the albino.

The albino's eyes shut. Scattered words and phrases made their way into his ears. It sounded like an argument.

Ko paid no attention to it since he had more troubling things in his mind. He had expressed his feelings through three words, his last ones when he was at the verge of death. He had CONFESSED. Ko's pale face suddenly heated up.

He confessed to the person he loved. But his hopes had sunk to the bottom of his heart when Hajime couldn't make out what he said. Ko hoped that the brunette would forget those three words he told him. 

His heart clenched in regret and sadness.

Even if Hajime did understand Ko's feelings for him, he probably, most likely, would not return them.

At least the brunette hadn't been able to comprehend Ko's 'last words', so that was a relief. 

The albino let out a deep sigh from his nose.

He let his mind wander off, eventually succumbing to sleep.

~

The albino woke up to hushed whispers that seemed to be flowing out from a conversation in the living room.

"The author's probably in hiding." A childish boy's voice said.

"That's obvious. The question is where?" A female voice replied.

A moment of silence.

"Why are you all looking at me? Oh. OH. NO WAY. I am not asking HER to help us."

"Byakuya," The female warned, "You're the only one who can persuade her. She only listens to you."

"Hell no. Why not you go and ask her."

"Because she loves you, not me."

Hajime's voice pipped up.

"Who's She?"

"Toko Fukawa. Ultimate Serial Killer and Bookworm. Two split personalities. You've probably seen her before." The girl spoke.

"You mean the redish purple haired girl? The one with round glasses?"

Ko wanted to know what was happening. Wasn't that Kirigiri's voice? And Byakuya's? If they're here, then Naegi must be, too. Had He sent them here?

Ko dragged his sore body off the bed, making his way into the living room.

"What can she-" Hajime was cut short at the arrival of the albino.