Chapter 28

Komahina <3

\(////◇////)/

(They both look so cute in each other's clothing ;3)
_____________________________________________

Ko's Third Person P.O.V.

The first thing the albino saw when he woke up was blood stains on the freshly painted white walls.

Why was he on the ground? And what was this bump on his head?

A throbbing pain appeared in the center of his palm.

Hajime.

The brunet was lying face down a few meters next to ko, with his green jacket wrapped around his left hand, his face expressing silent pain. Hajime's white shirt had turned to red with blood.

"Hajime? HAJIME?" Ko shook the brunet.

"Hngh? Ko? Are you back to normal now?"

"Normal? What happened last night?" Ko asked in fright.

"You went all berserk and tried to kill me by stabbing me in the palm with a knife." Hajime laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Why did I do that?" Ko clutched his hair in confusion.

"Hey, it's fine," Hajime comforted Ko, "I've dealt with worse before. A simple stab to my hand isn't going to stop me from doing the things I need to do." He sat up, only to be wit by a wave of pain.

Ko felt that pain. Why did he hurt Hajime?

"I'm just a little faint. It's fine." Hajime held his head with his uninjured hand to steady himself.

It was NOT fine. Ko could feel all the pain he was feeling. It needed medical attention.

Hajime looked at his hand.

"Oh yeah. I used your jacket to stop the bleeding. Haha. Sorry about that."

"You lost too much blood," Ko stated, sweeping Hajime into his arms and placing him onto the bed before leaving to find proper bandages.

"It's no problem about my jacket. It's just your shirt. I need to do laundry anyway. So take it off so I can wash it." Ko sniffed.

"Eh? What will I wear then? I only have about three pairs of clothes and they all need to be washed."

"You can wear mine."

Hajime took off his shirt single-handedly, handing it to Ko.

"Ko? Why are you blushing."

"What? No? I'm not blushing." He lied. His face was heating up like a volcano.

"We're both guys. There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Hajime laughed at Ko's reaction.

"Y-yeah...."

Ko threw a pair of his skinny jeans and his signature white shirt at Hajime.

"I'll go drop these off in the washing machine while you get changed."

"What about you then? What will you wear?"

"Don't worry about me. I have spare clothing."

The washing machine rumbled to life as Ko placed detergent into the water, creating bubbles.

He changed into a long-sleeved v-neck shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Rolling his sleeves up until his elbow, the albino made his way back to the bedroom.

His jaw hung at the sight of Hajime.

His heart rate increased. The brunet looked so cute in his clothes.

"Hm?" Hajime hummed.

"It's a bit too large for me, but that's fine."

"Does your hand... still hurt?"

"Not really."

Lie.

Guilt twisted in Ko's heart as he felt the same throbbing pain that Hajime was now feeling.

The person he was supposed to defend with his life had gotten hurt because of HIM.

It was time to end all of this. Something cracked inside of Ko, but he didn't care.

He didn't want to see Hajime injured anymore. He couldn't allow this to go on anymore.

"About the person who dropped the book, I may know where he will be this evening. It's best if we return the book then."

Hajime was taken off guard.

"I haven't thought much about them... But why now?"

Ko raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean 'why now'? You told me you wanted to find the author, so I'm carrying out the task."

"Oh."

Ko felt something inside of Hajime crumble a bit. What was that feeling?

"Tonight at approximately six P.M., the author will be at a celebration party at the Kuzuryu estate. This means that we'll need an invitation. And unless we get that, we can't get in." Ko huffed.

"Did you just say Kuzuryu?" Hajime asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's my friend."

~

"I came to receive the favor that you owe me."

The gates to the estate opened with a groan of its metal hinges.

The two boys entered the estate, led by Peko.

"What do you want?" Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu asked Hajime.

The blonde was the heir of a successful gangster organization, which explained the tight security around the mansion. Despite his babyish face, the blonde could pack quite the punch.

Ko looked at the two boys, the tension growing in the room.

"I want to ask for a favor from you."

"Which is?"

"Two invitations to your party."

Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Personal reasons. Besides, you owe me."

The gangster sighed.

"Well, I suppose I do. Peko, give the pair two invitations to tonight's party."

"Just remember two things," he leaned forward, "Don't screw up and it has to be formal attire, which means suits."

"Yes sir," Hajime joked while saluting Fuyuhiko.

"Geez, you people are all idiots..." he mumbled.

"Come on Ko. Let's go."

Ko didn't know that he blanked out until Hajime had mentioned his name.

"Hey, Hajime?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Yeah?"

"Who's your friend?"

"He's-"

"I'm his boyfriend," Ko smirked.

"HELL NO. YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THAT CARD AGAIN. HE. IS. NOT. MY. BOYFRIEND." Hajime growled.

The brunet's hand latched onto the chain linked to Ko's collar, dragging him along with the brunet whether he liked it or not.

Oddly enough, Ko liked being dragged by Hajime. It made him feel a type of hope that he couldn't explain.

It made his insides all mushy and squirmy.

"Am I your pet now?" Ko asked with a sly grin.

"What?"

"Well, you are dragging me by a leash, just like a pet. Not that I mind. I would gladly be your pet~" Ko dipped his head in a slight bow.

"HELL NO!"