- James -

Father, I hate you...

I hate England, horrendous smell, whores, drunks, mud and shits.

Town full of shits. Whole land full of shits.

What an event tonight, abomination parade. People talking, laughing. Why are you laughing, woman? I can see in your eyes, that you are annoyed, that you think, this man, who tries to get your attention is just spoiled brat. Nobody has noticed yet, that you are craving for that servant, who is offering you wine whole night. One more glass and you will open your legs for him in the garden. And here we go, good girl. Just drink, enjoy life as it comes. Life is short, but it can be beautiful, when you are not alone.
Speaking of loneliness.

"One thing Africa did not cure, is that I still love you," he whispered into his sister's ear and froze to death.

Liar!!!!

Scream of ravens sitting on the tree made his heart stop beating for a second

Scream of ravens sitting on the tree made his heart stop beating for a second. But it was dead silence after that, ravens spread their wings and  flew away. He couldn't hear the silent laugh in the air absorped by the howling wind.

Was that my voice screaming inside?

We used to be one, me and Zilpha. Is it still love, that I feel? Maybe she is just here to please me in my solitude.

Will you refuse me in your dreams, my sister?

That is what I thought. Just a pure lust, craving. You just want to fuck me, you don't love me. You don't even try to resist me. It's way too easy... You beg me to stop, you act like a lady in front of your husband, but look at you here, crawling, moaning like a prostitute.

It's not enough, but at least, I know, how to have fun during endless nights. Nights full of solitude, alcohol, roaring demons inside my head.

My dark Rhiannon. I hate you too, can you hear me? You taught me everything, but there is one thing, that you are still hiding from me. Your twisted mind. No matter how hard I try, you never let me in.