- Us -

Rhiannon...

Help me...

His voice calling for help, his voice whispering her name brought her back from the place between dying and dreaming.

"James," she whispered, quickly stood up, put her dress on and ran from the bedroom.

She ran out from the house, through the garden straight toward the sea. Big blue, grey, deep ocean. Wild, untamed, dangerous, just like her mind.

Elements...

James!

James! I am here my love. Talk to me. Speak to me!

Rhiannon...

Rhiannon?

Yes, it is me.

I thought, you left me...

Unbearable pain paralyzed her body and she screamed and fell on her knees. He was suddenly silent, she couldn't hear his voice in her mind.
She closed her eyes and found him...

Tower.

Torturing.

Pain.

James, my lover

James, my lover. It's just physical. It's just a body, mortal part of our existence. It's not the real pain, when they are not hurting your soul. Not for man like you. Leave them and come to me. Come, my love, let me take you on the walk.

She closed her eyes, casted a spell and wind started howling. His soul joined her in few seconds and ocean roared. Two souls met on the beach in the shelter of the Nature's arms. Far away from other people, far away from civilization.

Just them.

Rhiannon.

James.

Elements...