- Memories -

"Have you ever heard of voodoo, my lover?" Rhiannon asked James, who was lying with his eyes closed on his bed. Soft giggle followed her question and she answered herself: "Of course you have, your mother was a Navajo."

"Navajo?" he opened his eyes asking and placed his body into a sitting position with a deep exhausted grunt.

"Don't tell me, that you are tired?" Rhiannon batted her long lashes at him with a smile

"Don't tell me, that you are tired?" Rhiannon batted her long lashes at him with a smile. "Night is still very young, my lover and I am greedy."

Her naked body enlightened and warmed with a flames coming from a fireplace.

"I can keep you warm too, Rhiannon. Come here," he beckoned her and she slipped into his embrace.

"She was a wizard, James. People will tell you bad things about your mother, don't listen to them, listen to her, even though your visions might get scary. She will guard you untill your last breath here on Earth. Give me your hand," she said and he slipped his hand into his small palm snd she closed her eyes. "Yes, she did that. She was the one, who brought Elements into your life. You were blessed to have her as a mother. Blessing in the river, shame, that she didn't have a chamce to finish, what she started. Shame, that her abilities were hidden, shame that there was nobody, who could understand."

"They told me, that she wanted to drown me, Rhiannon," he watched her narrowing his eyes.

"Nonsense," she opened her eyes. "Why do you think, that water is calling your name? If she had a chance, she would introduce you to all Elements, she would introduce you into Navajo's mysticism. You could have been much stronger. People lost their connection to their own hearts, to their own souls, though. Therefore they have lost ability to connect with Mother Nature. That is why they can destroy her, shamelessly take what doesn't belong to them. If I wanna create a blood spell, I first ask for a victim and wait, who will be sent, you know? I don't go and claim without asking."

"Blood spell?"

She closed her eyes again and he saw a light coming from her palm.

"Blood spell, my lover," her lips croocked into a soft grin and raven flew inside and sat on the head of his bed. "The chosen one."

"Kill it," she whispered and he looked at her surprised.

"I can't," James said watching beautiful bird sitting in front of him starring into his soul.

Rhiannon snapped her fingers, his body jerked and bird fell on the bed with broken neck.

"You will learn how to control your fear, my lover. I will teach you, don't worry," she took dead body of an animal into her hands and whispered something into it's feathers.

"Blood spell," she stood up and went to the table, she took a cup, then she went and from the scabbard on his pants lying on the floor, she took a blade and sat back next to him. She cut birds throat and blood started to run into the cup.

"Take a sip," she gave him a cup and he obeyed, so he could in few moments see her taking a sip too. "Now focus, close your eyes and imagine me," Rhiannon whispered few words in for him strange language and then she said: "Open your eyes my lover."

He opened his eyes and it felt like he was staring into the mirror.

"See? Now, you can see through my eyes," he heard her voice inside his head. "Hm, do I really look like that, when I am naked?" she spoke in jingly voice making him smile. James closed eyes and when he opened them again, he saw Rhiannon sitting in front of him watching him closely.

"Teach me more, teach me everything, that my human soul and body can handle," he pulled her to him.

"But first make love with me," Rhiannon said sitting on his lap. "Nothing is for free."

"Oh, so you will teach me and I will pay with my body," he narrowed his eyes speaking sternly.

"Yes, you will be my whore, Mr. Delaney," Rhiannon kissed him passionately, her tongue greedily thrusted inside his mouth. Barely able to catch his breath, James pressed her small body to him, but she suddenly pushed him and got away from his embrace. She took a sheet, rolled it and without a word, she bounded him to bed.

"It's time to try the gift, I gave you, my lover," she cooed and her eyes then turned dark as she came to the table and when she turned, she was holding whip in her hand. Slowly, fluently and gracefully, she approached to the bed and she hit his hip.

Soft wicked giggle echoed through room.
"This whip, my lover, would send a Devil himself from the human body," she hit him again making him moan from pain, closing his eyes convulsively. "It would scare the worst demon, just like this," she watched him, her eyes all wide and dark, when she placed the end of whip on his chest, then with a sharp move she left another red mark on his hip. "It's just a physical, my lover, it is not the real pain, when your soul doesn't suffer. Don't tell me, that you don't like it." She moved and hit him twice across his core making him scream. "Control it, my lover, don't fight it, accept it, adjust to it," she moved above him and licked marks on his core and hips.

"Better?" she looked at him with a roguish smirk.

"Yes," he moaned now from a waves of pleasure.

"Good," she kissed his wounds better and hit him again and again. "Just physical," she whispered, licked and kissed every wound she left on his skin, until her lips landed on his exposed manhood and he jerked himself from enormous bliss that swallowed every single cell inside his body.

"Do you want me to continue, my lover?" Rhiannon asked curiously rising her eyes, that met his.

"Yes," he said.

"What do you want me to do?" she kissed his whole length and licked the tip slowly.

"Beat me more," James whispered and she moaned from extreme arousal, that took over her mind completely.

When few drops of his blood appeared on his skin, she put the whip away and licked blood running over his skin.

"Now, my lover," Rhiannon sat on top of him and his length plunged inside her slit like knife into the butter. "Now, we are connected with blood. Remember it, James Keziah. From now on, you are mine. Just mine," she said and her hips started to move in slow steady pace.

"Mine all mine,
James Keziah,
my lover,
my devil.
I own you..."

"