-Riannon Meets Rhiannon-

"I know, that you are here, I can feel you," Riannon spoke quietly, almost whispering as she was sitting in the corner of the room. Room, she thought, this is a cell. I am prisoner and the only thing, why am I locked is my sick brain.

It's not sick, my love. We are only hurt and broken.

" Rhiannon."

Riannon.

The woman in black nodded as she was sitting on the bed and watching Riannon in the corner of the room.

Like twins. Of course, she looks like me, she is me, Riannon thought and stood up. "So you are only inside my head," she stated, coming closer, until she sat on the bed.

Yes. I am you. I am what you always wanted to be. Strong, independent, loved.

"James," Riannon whispered and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Why I can't see him anymore?"

Maybe you are afraid to call him. He's part of you as well. He is everything you've ever wanted, but... But still, he was never perfect, Riannon and you know it.

"But I love him and it feels, like my heart is aching, for I love him so much," Riannon confessed and tears began to fall from her eyes. "How can I love and miss somebody, who never existed?"

But he does, here. In your heart. In your mind, my dear. Perhaps you love an ilusion, you love a ghost, that never had a tangible form, but you loved and loves him. Can you see, how amazing it is? Your tortured and harrased soul, your broken heart is able to feel something so strong as love is.

Riannon laid down and Rhiannon followed. They were laying on bed on sides, looking into each other's eyes. Like if somebody put a mirror on the bed and she was looking at her own reflection. On her stronger self. Only her eyes were more grey than blue. Rhiannon wore dark shades around her eyes, while Riannon after months in mental hospital had face clean. Her hair messy, while Rhiannon had a hair soft. Like a silk, Riannon thought, playing with locks of Rhiannon's hair.

"Rhiannon, they tell me, that you are not real. How can I see you then?" Riannon whispered and took hand of Rhiannon into her own.

I'm inside your head. You can see everything you want to see. Hear, whatever you want to hear. One day, my beloved Riannon, one day, you won't need me anymore. One day, you will wake up and I will be gone. It'll be a day, when I'll fully wake up inside you. And I will make you stronger and I'll make you bloom. I will show you, that you need nobody, but yourself.

"And James?"

What about him?

"Will I ever see him again too?" she asked almost whispering again. Her throat tight and voice thin, almost trembling.

James is your alter ego, just like me. He is your biggest challenge, your desire, your darkest sin. He is, what you want so much, but you are refusing it, because you don't trust him. You feel urge to punish him, to hurt him, to torture him and at the same time...

"... to love him..."

To love him...