- Us -

She was holding him and he was holding them. Her body hiding the most valuable treasure. Her fragile body, that will become strong enough to bear a new human being.

"How did you know, that she was about to hurt him, my love?" James asked her.

"I felt it," she answered sleepily, lying on his chest, listening to the sound of air flowing inside his chest, heart beating deeply, like a beautiful melody to her ear. "I felt the smell of belladonna in the tea she made, I heard his voice whispering 'don't drink that tea, mother'."

"Does he talk to you now?" James moved, laid her on her back and moved down to her bare core. "Little one, can you hear this voice? It's your father and he is proud, how brave you already are," he said kissing her skin.

"I think he is sleeping now, he is still way too weak," Rhiannon ran her fingers across his forehead and played with his hair. "I want to leave this place, my lover. I hate it here the most."

"We can go back to Nootka," he thought out loud. "I still keep the house there, Lorna is taking care of it."

"Nootka," Rhiannon repeated with a smile. "Take me whenever you can," she whispered and closed her eyes as she felt his lips kissing her core, showering her skin with wet kisses, with tender bites.

"How about Sarah? What will you do with her, Rhiannon?"

"We will see. If she is able and willing to help me, she will probably live," she announced in flat voice.

"You already has a use for her?"

"Maybe, I need to find out first, what is happening, my lover. An ancient power is walking the Earth in human vessel. I need to know why, I need to know, why are they trying to get inside my head, why are they trying to break us, why they want to separate us. I need to know, why they wanted my angel dead."

"Then we will slaughter them all," he moved lower tongue circling across her groin.

"Yes, my lover, that we will do," Rhiannon said opening her eyes.

"What if they get inside your head again?"

"They won't, but I will let them think, that they did. I will let them think, that they succeded."

"Hmm," he rose his head with content grunt and locked his eyes with her instantly. "I'm listening."

"Not now, my lover," she answered with a smile, her grey eyes were shining, reflecting lights from candles in the room.

"Lucky, that you are sleeping, little one," James mumbled into her skin and moved lower while opening her legs. "Take a nap, my son. Your father will meanwhile take care of your mother."

They left the house early in the morning and hand in hand they walked toward the sea, toward the ocean. Devil and witch.

"I know this place," he looked around and smiled.

"Of course you do," she answered rising her brow

He stood behind her and wrapped her arms around her chest, kissing her head, inhaling scent from her hair.

"Are you sure it will work, my Rhiannon?" he asked and she leaned her head against his chest.

"Yes, we just have to be strong and trust each other."

"If you see me loosing myself, my lover, take me here, take me here and show me the stars," she turned to him caressing his face, fingers running over his lips.

"If you see me loosing, my Rhiannon, take me here and drown me for being weak," he said and she giggled quietly.

"Never. You will rot here with me on this planet for a very very long time."

"You are so cruel," he kissed her pale thin lips and the sun appeared on the horizon coming out from the water.

Elements.

Fire and water together in harmony. Like two souls on the beach standing in embrace. Her hearts beating like one, their hearts beating for one.

"Miss Bentley," James nod his head sightly and kissed her one more time, before he took few steps back.

"Mr. Delaney," she answered with the same polite emotionless voice and he watched her leave.

 Delaney," she answered with the same polite emotionless voice and he watched her leave

We will be together again soon, my lover. Be patient.

I will wait whole eternity, I swear, my dark Rhiannon.