- Memories -

"Mr. Delaney!" hearing his name, James turned to see Rhiannon walking behind her mother.

 Delaney!" hearing his name, James turned to see Rhiannon walking behind her mother

"Mrs. Bradbury," he nodded slightly, "Rhiannon," he looked at her and when she raised her eyes to give him a short glance, he felt his body shaking a little.

Her lips, pale, thin lips, formed into a crooked smirk. Lips, that he kissed thousand times.

Her long raven hair covering her shoulders and back, framing her pale face. Hair, that he pulled to fullfill her demands for more.

Her body hidden under long black dress underlinig her curves. Body that he worshipped in his bed, body that he caressed, kissed, tasted, bit so many times that he lost counting.

My lover, you are staring at me in a very inappropriate way.

He heard her voice in his head. Unable to focus on her mother, who was talking to him.

Rhiannon, how?

It's a secret, my lover.

"Do you understand that, Mr. Delaney?" angry, threatening voice of Mrs. Bradbury caught his attention finally. "Stay away from her!"

James looked in her eyes and shook his head.

"Stay away from who?"

"Did you not listen at all? My daughter! I really don't like the way you look at her! I don't like the way you talk to her! I warn you, Mr. Delaney! First and last warning!"
she hissed before she took her daughter by her wrist leading her away.

Rhiannon turned her head slightly giving him one more smile.

She doesn't know, my lover. You'd be dead if she did. Don't worry, I will protect you, I will protect us.

James didn't see her for whole week. Whole week, when his mind was filled with unanswered questions.

Then he met her in the house of friend, where he was invited for a dinner.

She stood there, quietly looking through the window. Sun rays fell on her pale skin.

How is it possible, that you are so pale in the land of burning sun?

Sun can't hurt me, my lover. It can only heal me.

Why does your mother want me to stay away from you?

Because you don't have sorcerer's blood. She wants me to carry powerfull child begotten from pure wizard seed. But you are just a human being.

Are you a witch, Rhiannon?

Sorceress, my lover.

He found her later after dinner, when her mother was in the middle of the conversation with the rest of guests.

"Maybe your mother is right," he said and she glanced up, watching him, her grey eyes hidden under long black lashes. "Maybe I should stay away from you, Rhiannon."

"Am I not good enough for you, Mr. Delaney?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"I didn't say that. But you are so young, so pure, s-"

The way she smiled sent shivers down his spine.

"I like it. I like the idea of you thinking, that I am saint," Rhiannon whispered smiling. "I won't persuade you. But I really want to thank you for everything that you have taught me - how to make the time stop and create moment, that lasts forever. There is no magic powerful enough to create feelings so delightfully intense, Mr. Delaney. One night and it gave me whole new perspective."

He ravished her like a hungry animal in the only empty room he found in the house.

"They will found out, my lover," she whispered, throwing her head back to uncover her neckline for him.

"Then you must be quiet," he kissed her skin, while he was tucking up her skirt.

"They will punish us, they will kill us both, James, they will... James... James, oh my lover, don't stop, please, take me to heaven again."

"You taste like Heaven, my Rhiannon.
You are my Heaven."