- Us -

"How did you get here?" Rhiannon watched James standing in the shadow of her room. It wasn't him, who was hiding in darkness. In that moment it felt like he had ability to convey darkness. Like he was darkness himself.

"I was here whole time, my love," he said quietly, "waiting

"I was here whole time, my love," he said quietly, "waiting."

"What? That's impossible!" Rhiannon narrowed her eyes.

He let out small deep laugh. "You can't hear me, hm? It took me a while to learn how to switch train of thoughts. No thinking, what if, should I, annoying whining. No, just presence, just what is now, here. That way my thoughts became my reality. And that is, my love, the reason, why I could be here in your room and watched you taking down your dress, revealing your beautiful body, that looks like making from alabaster. So fragile, my Rhiannon."

He took off gloves and put them on her small cabinet next to door.

"We need to talk," James said leaving her surprised.

"Talk?"

"Yes, talk," he took off his hat and put it on her head, that made her smile softly. "Talk about the beautiful melody, that you sang just few minutes ago. So familiar, my love, so painful," he leaned and his lips gently caressed her neck. "I love that melody so much, Rhiannon, because it assures me in one thing - that you still love me. No matter how you act, what you say, no matter how we hurt each other, you can't deny it." He kissed her lips and whispered:

"Sing for me, my Rhiannon."

White robe fell on the floor with few silent tones, she was now clothed just by shadows and his embrace.

"I will make you forget the past, Rhiannon, the bad one. No need to miss ravens anymore. It's gone, it's not important," he took few steps forward making her walk back, until she stopped in front of her bed.

His coat fell on the floor and he got on one knee, his hands following curves of her body, gently he kissed every single spot of her naked skin. Like he wanted to cover her with himself, mark his territory, take back what was stolen from him. She closed eyes, her fingers running through his short hair. Unable to control her body, she was shaking, like it was for the first time.

"I am your virgin," she whispered tears sliding over her face, falling on her bare chest

"Always has been, always will be, my Rhiannon," he stood up, kissed her cheeks, made her tears disappear. She smiled, when she opened her eyes, he had a feeling, that they are icy blue, like colors came back to her eyes, at least for a moment.

He leaned into a kiss, sank into it and she put her hands on his sides and took off his shirt. Their lips met again, this time more hungrily, more passionately as the feeling of their skin touching woke up Element in their heart. Fire.

"I wish, I could be gentle with you," James took down his pants and took her in his arms, her legs around his waist. "But I can't, I can't control myself, my love."

"No need to be gentle, my lover," Rhiannon whispered and let him fill her with himself.

He laid her on bed, crawled on top of her, supporting on one elbow, he took her thigh with his hand openenig her legs, lifted it higher placing it on his side.

She moaned quietly, when he entered her, slowly - patiently - deeply. Panting for air, she felt like he stole it from her lungs, like he wanted to become her only Element important for her being.

His lips hungrily kissing her neck, sucking on her skin, leaving visible red purple marks on what has always been his.

Fingers digged in her thigh as he held it high under his arm so he could thrust deep and deeper, like he wanted to become one, her irreplaceable essence.

He thrust inside her almost roughly, but she still asked for:

"More."

Like for the first time. So he lifted her and let her sit on his lap. His hand grabbed her long raven hair and he pulled.

"James."

She whispered throwing her head back.

And he pulled again biting her neck.

"James Keziah."

She said louder.

Her body dancing on his, enlightened by a moonlight and his love. Her skin was shining, few drops of sweat on her chest instead of a diamonds.

When her breaths became short and she was shaking again, he burried his face in the curve of her neck and his hand slipped down under her core, helping her to open the gates of heaven for them both.

She let out a beatific scream, her pale lips where shivering, her fingers held the back of his neck convulsively and then she leaned her head against his mouth and rested.

James put Rhiannon back on bed and laid on top of her, he kissed her breasts, carresed them, worshiped them. And even though she could barely breath under the weight of his body, she didn't move nor say a single word. She wanted this moment to never fade away. Blessed moment, when time stopped.

And there was no Rhiannon nor James, but

"Us"