~ @venuscorner

Meet Venus known to many simply as @venuscorner. She's the first and third place winner within the Mystery/Thriller and Romance genres respectively in the 2018 Winter Rose Awards.

We've only ever spoken so briefly and the conversations were pleasant and respectful. With a 5/10 profile rating this artistic lover took the time out to sit down for an interview and it went down like this.

********

********

How was Wattpad introduced to you?

Well, one day I showed one of my friends a little story that I had written and she was amazed. So she told me that it would be great if I start sharing my stories via Wattpad and that's how I actually found out about the app and the fact that you can publish your stories, get reads, comments, etc. So, I really want to thank S. for inspiring me <3

What's your aim as a writer?

Perhaps publish my books one day? Writing is just a hobby of mine but I would be really grateful if one day I get the opportunity to share with the world my works and my characters, which, by the way, mean so much to me!

Did you know you always wanted to write?

Yes. I started writing bedtime stories for my cousin when I was little and I explored my talent in the following years, writing little novels for school projects or just for fun while having nothing to do at home. Writing always calms me down and lets me escape reality, even for a short moment.

Who or what motivated you into writing?

My cousin. Definitely, it was her. She's my forever best friend and her support and her reactions to my stories always warm my heart. I'm writing huge amount of stories outside Wattpad and I always make sure to share them with her.

What's a day in your life like?

Oh, well, that depends. Sometimes, I have really chill days, but sometimes I have to deal with both studies and work, and it sucks. Usually, I wake up early, make myself breakfast and go out for a run. That always refreshes my mind and lets me start my day in a better state of mind. In winter, however, I tend to skip the running and usually do some workout.