- One-on-One

Mystique Magazine lovers what's up? Anywho, last season we had three amazing ladies at the starting of this project, and they're all back with us for a follow-up. Grab a drink, let's find out what these fantastic women have been up to since a year ago!

+*+

donnaf1828

▪ How has wattpad impacted your life since becoming a part of the community back in April 2017?

How has wattpad impacted your life since becoming a part of the community back in April 2017?

 ♥ - It certainly has taken over my life that's for sure. I've always wanted to be traditionally published but it's such a hard thing to get agents or publishers to read your stuff so, having people from all over the world reading my work, because of Wattpad, gives me so much joy. Every day I try to make time for Wattpad. Whether it's reading someone's work, answering comments on my own and others books, writing or having private chats with the many friends I've made on the site. I don't know what I'd do without Wattpad in my life.

 ▪ Who is that one reader's comment you're always looking forward to reading and why?

 ♥ - I honestly couldn't name just one. There are so many wonderful supporters who comment or private message me. I look forward to each and every comment. Some challenge my character's outlook on life, some completely agree with my characters but no comment as yet, fingers crossed, has ever been negative. I try very hard to thank each reader. I private message them, as I think it's kind of self-promoting if I thank them on their conversation page. (Which is something I'm not into. If you like my stuff, you like my stuff, if you get what I mean. To me it should be the Wattpader's choice of what is displayed on their page.) Anyway, a recent comment really touched my heart. The reader only voted once and never commented. I thanked her like I normally do and she replied, thanking me for writing Black Cat, as she'd lost faith in the idea that love and romance really exist as she'd not seen that happen in her life. She said she didn't usually finish reading romantic books but she read Black Cat to the end and it gave her hope that good things can happen and two people can end up happily together. Comments like these will stay with me forever. To think my words can change a person's outlook are worth more than money.