~ @ray_of_sunshine9

Committed, determined, talented, helpful, and easy going

Committed, determined, talented, helpful, and easy going. Those are the words which come to my mind about this next feature writer. Meet Rhea everyone, the Fantasy 1st place winner in the 2018 Winter Rose Awards.

Even though we've only recently met through the awards, I really love her energy and positivity. Rhea was more than happy to grant us an interview and it went down like this.

*******

How were you introduced to Wattpad?

I was reading a published book and, in the acknowledgments, the author went on to thank his fans on Wattpad for helping him support his publishing dream. Curious, I looked up Wattpad, scrolled through some of the novels, and was inspired to make an account and get some feedback on my own work.

What's your biggest challenge in life thus far?

On Wattpad, I'm assuming? On Wattpad, one of my greatest challenges has been promoting myself and my stories without shoving it down people's throats. If we're not talking Wattpad, then one of my greatest challenges has been convincing my friends that it is possible to survive a zombie apocalypse with a metal straw as a weapon.

What's a day in your life like?

It usually involves going to university, studying, coming home, writing my manuscript, editing my manuscript, reviewing other people's works, and reading. There's also a lot of time spent playing with my dog.

What are you doing when you're not on wattpad?

Playing with my dog (I'm totally not obsessed with him). You'll also find me at my piano or singing karaoke.

Three words to best describe your writing style.

Visual. Snappy. Rebellious. [I've read her work and it's true.]

Your username ray_of_sunshine9, does it mean anything specific or did you choose it random?

Back in high school, everyone called me a ray of sunshine because I was always trying to get people to smile. It felt fitting to keep that because I aim to brighten people's lives through my writing.