One-on-One

Hey guys, last season we caught up with two lovely writers within our community. However, seeing as though one of them became a repeated guest earlier on, Mystique Magazine caught up with the very experienced and veteran Sonya84.

I swear she's just one of my favorite writer even to this day, so much so, I'm stalking her work over on Radish too hehe. Anywho, let's see what Sonya has been up to since sitting down with us.

******

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

Answer: I would say, lion. Proud and protective, giving and providing. I fight to keep my family and friends safe and I keep close circles of people I can trust. I may come off aggressive and intimidating, but I'm a pussy cat at heart.

What's the number one thing on your bucket list?

Answer: Travel!! I want to see the world, I want to experience different cultures, food and, traditions. I've always wanted to travel but it's not meant to be just yet. But one day, I will see our glorious world. (Yaaas!)

You happen to stumble upon a lottery ticket that ends up winning $15 million. What would you do?

Answer: Pay off my parents', my debt and get to work on that bucket list! First stop, Brazil! (Lmao my first stop would be Italy!)

If you had the ability to cure one illness which would it be and why?

Answer: Dementia. My beautiful mother was diagnosed in her early 50's. Too young and too much life to live for her to lose her memories and to have the faces of her loved ones become those of strangers. She held on and put up a good fight, but this disease is stronger than we know, and it pulled my mother into a darkness I wish I could save her from. (Damn, I can relate since I lost my grand-uncle to the disease. It's also important for persons to educate themselves about it too for it took a lot of explanation for me to understand at my age during that time.)