Chapter II.

I do not own Naruto, Highschool DxD, RWBY, or Dragon Ball Super, they all belong to there rightful owner

Thank you please enjoy.
______________________________________

A large long crimson dragon flew through the sky. It was a thick body made up of crimson energy, Large wings, a long neck, and a large tail, and a mouth full of razor sharp crimson teeth. It had a deep scowl of anger on its face. She witnessed he betrayal of is team. What sickened her was that some Mortals were ignorant that they killed what they call a monster. Bah!.

As she flew she glanced at Naruto who was currently gripped in her claw. She reached her destination.

(Later...)

The beast sat down and laid Naruto on it's back. Her bright yellow eyes shined as it looked at the boy. It saw the Kyuubi inside Naruto's body. She guessed that was the reason his team betrayed him and why his wound healed so fast. The crimson dragon knew it had to act fast so closing her eyes she turned into crimson chakra and flew into Naruto's body entering his mindscape .

[

In Naruto's mindscape...]

Naruto was fuming. "Why? Why did they do it?" he asked. Kyuubi in still in her cage answered "These mortals thought you was me boy, they have been trying make me suffer but in the end you was just suffering". Naruto was quiet then threw his head back and roared in rage "I'll Make them pay!"

"I can help you with that kit" Kyuubi said.

"How?" Naruto asked in interested in what he had to say. "I can give you my chakra, merge it with yours and you will be the most powerful to walk among the earth ." Naruto was thinking it over when a flash of crimson chakra. Naruto and kyuubi looked to see the crimson dragon that saved Naruto Life.

"Don't take her offer young one! If you do you will be corrupted" The crimson dragon spoke. Kyuubi snarled. "The boy want's justice, and if he want's my chakra to get, so be it". The two continued to argue whether or not Naruto should take the power.

That is until Naruto has enough. "HEY!" he yelled to get the attention of both Deities.

"I think we can reach a compromise" Naruto said in a much calmer voice. Both listened in what the idea was Naruto continued.

"How about i absorb both of your powers?, that way I can get balance and I won't get corrupted."

It was quiet until the dragon spoke, breaking the silence. "He has a point." Kyuubi nodded and they both faced Naruto. Then the ceremony began.

"I Kyuubi, queen of the Foxes bestow my chakra and powers to you Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."

"I Rias Gremory Queen of the dragon bestow my power of the sacred gears And the power of the saiyan race onto you Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. Do you accept our power?."

Naruto answered "Yes". As he answered Rias and Kyuubi each sent a blast of all their chakra at him. Rias aura was crimson light red with little tints of black, blue, and green. Kyuubi's chakra was dark violet red. As they hit Naruto lost consciousness.

Later... More like (5 hours later)

(From this point on imagine his voice as Goku Black's voice when he is in Rose'.)

Naruto groaned as he came to.

"Those memories and knowledge of the destruction magic, boosted gear and the saiyan race gave me a headache... Heh my voice is now deeper and sexier baby, take that sasuke you emo fuckbucket. He cheered.

He looked around to see he was in a cave. He saw a mirror on one side and decided to if the new chakra had changed him. When he looked in the mirror he jumped back in surprise.

His face was flawless, perfectly heart - shaped and symmetrical.

He was two inches taller making him as tall as sasuke. He noticed his eyes had changed.

His right eye is gold with a serpent silt in the middle , while his left eye is Ice blue with a serpent silt as well.

Naruto nodded as he continued to observe his new body

His body was slimmed down, giving his body a feminine like appearance but u still could see the muscles he had. His hair changed from short and blonde to black shoulder length with his hair cut into a bob and long bangs that reach his chin, covering the right side of his face.

On his neck was a black choker.

"I must look like this cause of both Rias and Kyuubi, not that i'm complaining". He thought as he looked at the rest of his body. "I'm a badass now" he thought.

He notices that now his "third leg" now reached his knee.

"What the hell!? why is it,so long!" He screamed.

"That would be because of me, Your welcome so stop screaming." Kyuubi commented.

"Ero-Kitsune" Naruto whispered to himself with an amused smirk. He looked down and noticed his right hand was in a white gauntlet with red streaks, on the back of his hand was a sea green orbs, along with a set halfway up the forearm.

"Must be a mixed of Draig and Albion". he thought.

Naruto smiled at his new self then realized that his clothes were too tight. He looked around to see a new thing of clothes neatly folded.

A White jacket reaching his abdomen with a black Uzumaki clan crest on the back, a White tank-top, Black pants with a white belt, and White boots.

After putting on his new clothes he quickly fled from the cave. As he left the cave he noticed that there was a Sword against the wall pulsing with power.

It was a crimson blade with a black hilt. The two red orbs on the hilt and it also had leather wrapped around the handle.

On the bottom of the hilt there was a red crystal that was made to absorb sweat to avoid loosing one's grip.

He looked to see a note was next to it addressed to him.

He pick it up and as it read "Take care of this weapon Naruto-kun.

-Love Rias".

He puts the note down as he activates his sacred gear which to his surprise it absorbed the Sword. "MERGE." the gauntlet called out.

He smirked as as he took hold of the handle of the Sword thus absorbing it into the gear. As he did he felt a sudden surge of power throughout his body.

As the sensation faded his eyes started to glow with power. His eyes glowed with power. "Get ready traitors" he spoke to no one in particular as two black mechanical wing frames shot from his back and blackish purple energy formed the rest of the wings.

"Cause it's time "He starts to float off into the air. "TO PAYY! " he took off to his location flying at speeds faster than Maito guy.