Chapter IX.

Anko leapt through the forest, 'There's no doubt in my mind... It's Him!'The Snake mistress growled as painful memories rose up to the surface. She raised her hand and rubbed where the curse seal was on her neck. She planned to go after Orochimaru herself and take him down. Even if she was only a Special Jounin she knew enough jutsu to possibly take him out. Unfortunately she's a few years too late.

(With Naruto)

The blonde and black haired jinchuuriki shot toward his adversary with two ki/chi blades in hand. But the Kusa-nin allowed him to strike her and then turned into a log, she used the art of the substitution to trick him.Naruto growled and closed his eyes to sense out his opponent.

Soon the Kusa-nin tried to attack him from behind but Naruto easily countered and the two of them traded powerful intense blows.

Sasuke was jealous, 'Why...Why does he have so much power!I Need that power!' Sasuke's fists were clenched so hard that they popped. Then he heard his brother's words in his mind, "Foolish little brother...if you wish to kill me then foster your hatred...despise me! Cling to life without honor like the worthless coward you are!" Sasuke growled, 'No...No! I will not fall for it! I must obtain power!' His Sharingan activated with two tomoe in each eye.

But the two titans ignored the Uchiha prodigy and continued their match. They were fighting at High B low A rank levels.

Sasuke snarled, 'How dare they ignore me! I'm an UCHIHA ELITE!' He went through hand seals, "Fire Release: Great Fireball jutsu!" He blasted a fireball at both of them.

(With Anko)

The snake mistress landed on a thick branch when she sensed an evil powerful chakra behind her. Anko quickly reacted and used her jutsu, "Hidden Shadow Snake hands!" Out of her sleeve appeared several small snakes which attacked her opponent. But to her shock her assailant easily avoided them.

A feminine voice spoke, "Anko-chan it's been awhile...I see you've mastered our snake jutsu quite well."

Anko was stunned, "Who are you and how do you know my name!" She was horrified and thought it was Orochimaru after all, Anko drew a kunai and held it in a threatening stance, "Why don't you come out...Orochimaru!"

"Sorry Anko-chan... I'm afraid Orochimaru is gone." Anko was shocked. Orochimaru was dead? How'd he die? She was about to get her answer.

Soon a young girl with long pink hair appeared out of the shadows. She wore a red qipao dress with white circular designs. tight dark green shorts, her eyes were an emerald green.

Anko's eyes widened in shock, "No... No way! You can't be alive. I saw your body...you cant be her!" Anko couldn't believe it she knew this girl was dead then how was she standing here in front of her and why did she get the same frightening feeling from her as she got from her former sensei Orochimaru?

Sakura smiled, "That's right Anko-chan, I'm the one who killed those shinobi Now Anko-chan you've been a very bad girl." She raised one hand and her pointer and middle fingers suddenly extended like spears, "And bad girls must be punished."

Anko was so shocked to see that happen that the strange technique struck her in the stomach and went out her back. Anko coughed up blood and blood pooled from her gaping wound. Her vision began to wane as she felt a sharp burning feeling go through her body.

"W-Why did you?" Was the wounded special jounin question.

Sakura spoke, "Because you never helped her son when he needed it Anko-chan."

"Her son? Wait...you're not the Haruno girl or Kushina-sensei at all!" Anko's eyes widened at the realization.

'Sakura' giggled, "You're right...I'm not Haruno Sakura because" Her eyes flashed a dark purple, "I killed her. Let me show you my true form." The girl brought her hand up to her face and the false skin dissipated to showed her true face, body, and outfit.