Chapter VIII.

(You guys might hate me after this chapter but at the end of the day, U read it Lmao)

We find our hero Naruto sitting on his father's head on the hokage mountain, every morning he would sit on the fourth hokage's head and watching the sun rise at the dusk of dawn. But he looked troubled. thinking about the incident that took place.

"Hinata, What u did was unforgivable. But why me?" He thought to himself.

(Flashback - The next day after the council meeting.)

Naruto was waiting for Hinata so they could go on their date, and he was nervous, of course they hung out but didn't really go on a date. This would be his first date so far.

Naruto was waiting by the fountain patiently for his date to arrive. He had thought long and hard on what he was planning for the date in his head throughout the weekend and was ready to put his plan into action.

'Okay, first shopping, then movies, then going out to eat, and I'll end it with a nice walk through the park.'Naruto nervously thought.

"Naruto, is that you?" said a voice behind him. Naruto turned to see Hinata looking stunning in a revealing clear top and short black dress, blushing madly.

"Hey, Hinata. You look amazing!" said a grinning Naruto.

"Thanks." She smiled back at him. "So, do you know what we're doing today?" she said as she latched onto one of his arms, unconsciously pushing it into her breast.

"Oh-yes! I have the whole day planned out!" he exclaimed, trying to keep his cool. "We're going to have a really good time today."

"Well let's get to it!" he said happily and pulled him into the shopping district.

(Time skip - Konoha Forest entrance)

All according to Naruto's plan, the duo were having a nice walk through the park as their last activity for the day.

The date went well for Naruto. They went shopping for clothes together (He had to keep from staring at Hinata to long in the different outfits she tried on), ate at a nice restaurant where they actually had great conversation, enjoyed two movies because they couldn't decide between an action movie or a chick-flick so they decided to see both, and now the two were taking a comfortable stroll through the park.

"So what is your dream Naruto?". Hinata asked

"To get stronger to protect my precious people, and achieve peace in the elemental nations, and live happy with a big family, due to CRA that was secretly placed on me from the old man, but that's it form me." Naruto answered, Staring at the sky as they walked.

"What about you Hinata, what do you wish to achieve in life?." Naruto asked.

"My dream is to combine both main branch and side branch of my clan together and spend my life with you Naruto". Hinata declaired as they stopped in front of the fountain.

Hinata suddenly hugs Naruto which caught him by surprise. Hinata was shaking which meant that she was crying. "What's wrong Hinata?". Naruto asked Concerned.

"Naruto i have a question?". Hinata asked.

"Ask away Hinata, I'll answer truthfully".