Chapter XI.

(Last Time)

Kiba spoke, "You know Naruto…I'll end this in one shot and make Hinata mine Demon!"

Naruto Scowled. “You can keep her, she means nothing to me anymore and learn when to quit, your a warm up, actually your more of an appetizer or something smaller than an appetizer.!"

Unnoticed by everyone else and him a seal appeared on Naruto’s forehead.

Kiba scoffed, "Tch! Akamaru stand back and let me handle this, i’ll get this beast back for what he said about Hinata.!"

Akamaru shook his head and backed away.

Hayate announced, "The fifth match…Uzumaki Naruto…Versus…Cough…Inuzuka Kiba…cough…Hajime!".

(Chapter begins)

"Don't get to comfy Naruto, this will be over before you know it." Kiba said. Naruto stayed silent but was thinking critically. "I have to not let Kiba hit me where my body is injured, plus i don't think it was a good thing to re seal my power." Naruto thinking.
Kiba got in a crouch on all fours. "Imitation Beast Ninja Art: Four Legs Technique!"

Before Naruto's very eyes Kiba's appearance began to grow even more animal like than before, something which seemed very similar to Naruto's own changed when he is is influenced by the kyuubi's chakra. After Kiba's transformation was complete, he suddenly launched towards Naruto, to fast for him to follow.

"It's over!" Kiba yelled, then he swung his clawed hands at Naruto face.

Naruto didn't know what happened. He saw Kiba directly in front of him, getting ready to strike him, and all Naruto knew was he had to react and he let his instincts take over. Instincts he never knew he had, because he certainly never remembered possessing them. And now he was below Kiba, having widely ducked his attack.

'He dodged it!' Thought Kiba and the spectators collectively.

Naruto, deciding that his body knew what it was doing, went with the flow, and did whatever felt natural. He quickly upper-cut Kiba in his jaw, then hit him with a spinning kick in his stomach, launching his opponent back to where his canine partner was.

Naruto was just as confused as everyone else. He never had enough skill to move like that, much less had enough where it felt natural to do it. What Naruto did know was that unlike the past few days, where his body felt weird, now he felt normal, like nothing was wrong. It was like his body knew that it possessed more skills, but he didn't know. his muscles had memories of something he doesn't recall gaining. Naruto didn't know what was happening, but he knew what to do, and how to possibly win. Go with what feels right.

"Ugh! Lucky hit it won't happen again." Kiba said as he was getting up off the floor, wiping his mouth of blood.

Needless to say everyone was stunned at Naruto because something amazing was happening to him.

Naruto’s eyes began to change into silver.

His straight hair turned completely black spiky, Showing both of his different colored eyes. His expression changed from focused to blank.

"Akamaru!" Kiba called out.

"Bark!"

Kiba and Akamaru started to come at Naruto with a barrage of hit-and-run attacks. Naruto, to the surprise of Kiba, avoided them all.

"I'll admit it Naruto your sure got better but this is it, it ends now." Kiba said, pulling two red pills from his pocket. He gave one pill to Akamaru and he ate the second one. Akamaru turned red, then jumped on Kiba's back.

"Beast effect ninjutsu: Beast Human Bushin!"

Now, where previously only one Kiba and his dog was, there was two Kiba's. One on the other's back.

"Getsuga!". Both Kiba's suddenly launched themselves at Naruto, twirling at impossible speeds. To Naruto it seemed like it was two miniature tornadoes hurtling towards him at extreme speeds.

But he let his instincts take over again
a

nd jumped in the air. The tornados then re-directed themselves trying to tear naruto to shreds. Naruto flawlessly dodging showing his agility.

This feels amazing”. Naruto thought.

All of my unnecessary emotions are being burned away….Like all of my worries are disappearing….

I like this.” He thought.

Kiba and Kibamaru Stopped their tornado barrage and tried taijutsu in mid air. Of course Naruto dodged but this time, he countered attack.

(Side lines)

Everyone was shocked. Especially Might Gai.

“I can’t believe it, Naruto is using “That” technique, but it seems that he’s using it without knowing.” Gai told everyone.

“What is he using Gai?” Kakashi asked.

Everyone had the same question.

Lee seemed to know what he meant by “that” giving that he too is a taijutsu specialist.

“Gai-sensei you mean that he’s using the Ultra Instinct?”. Lee asked.

“Ultra instinct? What is that, Tell me”. Kakashi demanded.

“I was getting to that Kakashi jeez.” Gai answered.

“Ultra Instinct or ‘Key of Egoism’ is a very rare and highly advanced mental state. It is notorious among the martial arts master for being exceptionally difficult to master, even for them. Users can automatically react to any threat without the need to acknowledge it and defend themselves. Their body can also move and adapt while in battle on its own, allowing them to attack and defend simultaneously without thinking.

However, this ability is not an absolute guarantee against all danger. While dodging and moving is easy to master, attacking while in Ultra Instinct is difficult as fighters are inclined to think about their attacks before making them, thus slowing them down and weakening their attack while performing the move.

The user can only sustain the sheer power of the ability for only a minute or so before their body breaks down from pushing so far beyond their natural limits. The time limit ending is shown from blood rupturing from the user's body as well as dark chakra electrical shocks that will cause them severe pain and eventually force them into unconsciousness. In more severe cases,it could potentially kill the user.” Gai finished.

All the Naruto haters were seething since the ‘Demon brat’ is getting stronger.

Those who were not Naruto haters were surprised.

(Back to Naruto vs Kiba)

Kiba and Kibamaru got knocked to the ground.

Bloody and beaten. Naruto however landed gracefully on the ground. He walked to a beaten Kiba about finsih him off.

"This is the ENDD!" He shouted about to finish until...