Chapter VII.

(Training Ground 7)

Naruto scowled as he and his 'team' waited for their tardy sensei. The black haired boy wore a sleeveless black shirt with the gremory crest on the front, and a big uzumaki clan crest on the back.

Black wristbands with the uzumaki clan crest. Black pants the reached his knees. Black socks and high top vans.

He had combed out the spikes out of his hair, letting it fall to his shoulders, and having one bang covering his left eye boosting his feminine look more. (Touka hairstyle). His kunai pouch was on his right thigh. He also had moved the storage seal from his back to his hand. so he will be able to summon his sword during battle.

Sakura was swooning over Sasuke as usual and the Uchiha was in his normal brooding pose.

Naruto was thinking back growing up.

His life was not a very happy one. He was tormented in the academy and treated like shit. Even after he graduated it didn't get much better. He was placed on the absolute worst team ever! He was with the two top students Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. They treated him lower than dirt.

Their own sensei Hatake Kakashi ignored him when Sakura beat him and wouldn't teach him anything. Instead he would leave and take Sasuke for 'secret' training. Sakura would join them to watch Sasuke train.'deluded pink-haired weakling bitch' Naruto mused full of disgust.

Naruto growled as he thought of his ungrateful team. He should've just let Sasuke die but of course Sakura would murder him or at least try to and Kakashi would probably whine to the fucking council about how the 'demon' cost the life of their precious 'Uchiha-sama'.

Naruto wished Itachi would come back to finish the job. Yes he's not as stupid as others believe. He's pretty smart and can come up with very unique strategies right on the spot. Also he's much stronger than he lets on too. Naruto is strong enough to match most elite Jonin without his powers.

Today was a day off for them. As they found out when their sensei came later only to tell them this.

Sasuke went off to train alone (like it will do anything for him) and his little fan went with him.(soon, very soon she will die)

Naruto thanked Kami he wouldn't have to deal with them until tomorrow.

He celebrated by flipping them both off while they left.

Unfortunately now, he had to deal with the stupid civilians sneering at him.

He was taking a stroll until a mop of villagers appeared around him,

Tte villagers started to mock him. Because Sakura had to open her big mouth and tell about Sasuke awakening his Sharingan. Now the entire village knows and will now worship Sasuke even more.

"Hey demon, Uchiha-sama has awakened his godly eyes!"

"I guess that means you'll have to watch your back even more!"

"Heh! Heh! Hopefully you'll die on a mission demon!"

"Yeah or do us all a favor and kill yourself!"

"Surrender yourself and we will treat you just "Right"

"I saw we jump him and have some "fun" with the brat, he looks like a girl so why not?"

"Yeh i agree, he looks prettier than my wife anyway"

"My wife wouldn't give me any ass, I'm getting sum today!"

Naruto held his head down. The villagers smiled full of cruelty and lustfully thinking they broke the 'demon'.

Unfortunately they had but not the way they hoped. Naruto was becoming more and hostile toward the village each day.

They all stopped laughing when thel heard Naruto chuckling. They were stepping away from him slowly, reason why is because, he had a murderous look on his face, and his killer intent was directly at the villagers, and emitting yellow lighting from his body.

"Well, are you mortals not going to show me "to learn my place" as you foolish people call it?, I bet your foolish loved one are rolling in their grave. Cause you can't the so "Kyuubi incarnate". Naruto taunted. that caused the villagers to look angry.

Naruto blushed and put up a sadistic face that was full on sadism and lust, or as Rias calls it 'Akeno Mode'.

"Ahh, your faces are sooo amusing, well are u not going to attack? If not i'll go FIRST!". Both sides clashed, only thing is that Naruto was laughing and things got pretty "shocking" hehehehe.

(Hokage tower)

Sarutobi watched Naruto brutally beat down some of the villagers with his crystal orb sadly, 'Oh Minato you'd be ashamed of everyone especially Kakashi and Her. The council forced me to place Naruto with Kakashi...Your student blames your son for your death...And I can't find Her anywhere! I fear she abandoned Naruto out of hate. Jiraiya's spies tell me of a new village called Otogakure. I have a feeling it was made by, Orochimaru!' Oh how little he knows.

(Otogakure: Otokage's office)

The Otokage was easily doing her paperwork with ease, 'I can't believe no one else ever figured out that Kage-Bushins were the answer. Well I suppose the Yondaime did.'

Just then the Otokage sneezed. Kabuto asked. "Otokage-sama are you all right?"

"Don't worry Kabuto-kun it is nothing." The Otokage wiped hernose with a tissue, 'Hmmm...I wonder who was talking about me?'

Kabuto asked his leader. "So when do we attack Konohagakure?"

"During the Chunin Exams...Kabuto-kun I sense the village's security has grown lax since Kushina left that village." Her eyes changed from yellow to dark purple and back again. "I'm looking forward to it. Now go and secure our alliance with Sunagakure."

Kabuto bowed, "Yes my lady." He turned to leave. "Oh and Kabuto-kun?" The Otokage called. "Yes Otokage-sama?" Kabuto turned back.

"Do keep an eye on Naruto-kun's progress for me.?"The otokage asked.

"Of course." Kabuto bowed one more time before standing right and leaving toward Sunagakure with the Oto-nin Five in tow.