Chapter.XIV

[Last Time]
"*Sigh* "But then you are the runt of the litter so maybe hoping for a good fight was to much?".

"*Cough*I...I'm not...done yet...D-demon!" Every nerve ending in his body was screaming for him to stop, but Kiba didn't listen and pushed himself back onto his feet. Reaching into his weapons pouch and took out a small Green pill, which he wasted no time in eating, healing his injuries.

With his Injuries healed. He took his clans battle stance. "This is where u die Kibbles". Stated Naruto as he got in a different fighting stance. (Frieza Stance)

[Chapter Starts]

Both fighters was starring at each other so intensely.

"Heh" Naruto grunted as he appeared right in front of Kiba and buried his fist in his gut making the Inzunaka double over in pain coughing up blood. But the transformed Saiyan didn't stop there as he brought his knee up smashing it against Kiba faces before sweeping his legs out beneath him and grabbing Kibbles ankle and throwing him up into the air.

Flying up after Kibbles, Naruto punched him higher and higher into the air before grabbing him by his leg again and spinning him around and launching him in a random direction. Vanishing and reappearing in front of and above Kiba, Naruto brought his right hand up and formed a green black Power Ball before launching it at Kiba.

Though it was no where near full power, it wouldn't do to vaporize Kiba.

Kiba cried out in pain never having experienced a pain like this, even the mental torture Kurenai put him through with genjustu training. The Power Ball sent Kiba flying back towards hand statue where he was embedded into the stones fingers making his eyes roll into the back of his head.

Naruto flew down to in front of Kiba with a smirk.

"So, Kibbles how's it feel to be beaten by a superior opponent again? ." Said Naruto, as Kiba glared weakly at him trying to call on Akamaru, Who left the stadium.

"Sh-shut u-up yo-yo-you de-demon-GAH!" Kiba gasped as Naruto impaled him with his teal colored Violent Fierce God Slicer

"Oh wait I just realized I don't care for your opinion." Naruto said pulling Kiba, still impaled on his blade, out of the statue and throwing him to the ground below.

Naruto raised a brow seeing Kiba still weakly trying to get up. He'd be a little impressed that he could still even move, that is if he didn't hate the arrogant fool.

Stomping his boot on Kiba's back, getting another scream of pain, Naruto leaned down on his knee.

"Don't think I'm sparing your life out of some preconceived notion that we're "Comrades". I'm letting you live so that you can remember this moment as the moment when you realized you are nothing compared to me. No amount of training, power, or what shape your body can take ever match my power because at the end of the day Kiba..." Naruto said leaning in closely

"... you are nothing." Whispered Naruto before stomping Kiba's head knocking him out.

Naruto walked off the fighting arena.

"Winner Naruto Uzumaki". Called the ref, The medics came and took Kiba away.

Naruto, who was leaning against the far wall ever since he swapped out with his clone, smirks and heads to the stairs. The medics collect Kiba and carry him away. Again, almost all the Konoha ninja are in shock. 'The demon won? But, how?'