Chapter IV.

(Disclaimer: I do not own anything huehuehue.)

Naruto woke up the next morning in the spare room Tsunami offered him after he came back from training. He was refreshed after last night. He walked down to see that everyone was gone.

"Damn!, How long did I sleep in?". He asked. "A few hours now."Tsunami answered. Naruto washed up grabbed his clothes and vamoosed. He found the teams in a field a mile from the bridge Tazuna was building.

When everyone saw him he noticed some were annoyed. Sakura however walked up and started screaming. "You idiot!" She hollered. "What the heck took you so long? You made sasuke waste time waiting for you."

She drew back her arm and slammed her fist into his jaw, Naruto however held a calm face.

She felt satisfied when a she felt a strong hand on her shoulder. He turned her around only to see his fist in her stomach blasting her to the nearby lake. Naruto smiled slightly. "I'm Going to train somewhere else." and with that he walked to a different direction of the forest.

He made 1,000 shadow clones, he sent 4 to guard the house while the others go and training the forest.

(A few hours later at the bridge)

The teams had been seen better days. They were currently surrounded by thick mist courtesy of Zabuza. Sakura Hinata and Shino were all guarding Tazuna. Actually Hinata and Shino was guarding him. Sakura abandon her post and was currently outside the dome made of ice mirrors Haku made begging Sasuke to be safe. (Typical fangirl)

In the dome Sasuke was having trouble standing. Kiba was unconscious next to him filled with senbon needles. Sasuke used him as a human Shield to protect himself. Haku was extremely disappointed at that. Zabuza was going 2 on 1 with Kakashi and Kurenai.

The mist was keeping Kakashi from using the sharingan eye and Kurenai from using genjustu.

As all hope seemed lost a figures entered the mist. One went into the dome of ice mirrors and shattered each one and when Haku came out knocked out cold. The figure next drove toward Zabuza and beat him like a drum.

Kakashi could have sworn he'd seen him somewhere before. The figure turned out to be Naruto. "Looks like i made it just in time, for the main course." Naruto said.

"So the old man swordsman failed huh." Said a new voice. those who were conscious turned to see a old midget man with a tux and a cane with an army of thugs behind him.

"You never planned on paying us did you?." Zabuza asked weakly. "Nope." Gato said. "You missing ninja are a real pain sometimes. When you do your job I just take care of you and turn in your head so I can profit off it." At that moment the villagers , lead by inari, arrived on the bridge with a bunch of makeshift weapons.

"I don't think so you corporate fat cat." Inari said. He had heard his grandfather call him that. That was probably one of the few times that he was sober. "Kill them all." Gato yelled at his mercenaries, "but leave the women. I could use some entertainment- Shut up,"

Gato was interrupted by Naruto Getting more angrier at every sentence. "Oh me saying that women are toys for men to be pleasured anytime they want, too bad boy once you guys are all dead I will be very rough with them!"

That did it for Naruto. All he thought about now was destroying Gato and his army.

He gained a purple-ish black aura. "you... your are going to regret telling me that Gato, Cause now i'm mad, I'm Really Really Mad, and now it's time, To pay for your crimes, to make things better for the world." He floated in the air and powered up angrily. "YOU'LL DIE TODAY" He roared. His voice was powerful, it sounded like his but at the same time godly.

As his aura exploded. Kakashi was seething. "The demon is getting too strong, i'll have to take this up with the council, when we get back" Kakashi thought as he watched his "Student".

"Naruto-kun, Focus your all your negative emotions into that blast, and say 'Destruction' now!". Rias commanded Naruto.

As he was done powering up, doing what he was told by Rias, he held out his hand.

A solid blackish red sphere shaped ki blast into his hand. "For not only angering me, but saying you will rape women here. You will experience a terror worse then hell." He deathly said in deep gruff voice dull of emotion.

(Xenoverse 2 Base form Goku Black voice)

"DESTRUCTION!." He yelled godly again.

With that a wide beam of purplish-black shot from his hand and engulfed all the thugs and Gato as well. When the beam stopped and the smoke cleared all of gato's thugs and himself were nothing but red sparkles floating up in the sky, the bridge itself received no damage.

Afterwards Naruto's aura resided back into him as he fell to the ground exhausted.

Hinata ran to his side to check to see if he was hurt.

(Side lines after all that was over)

"I'll have to force Naruto to give Sasuke all that power of his so he can kill his brother" Kakashi thought.

"Make sure to never anger him again." Were the thought of everyone's else's mind except sasuke's Mind.

"With that power I can kill Itachi, Yes!, I will take your power dobe. If you won't then I'll get the civilian council on you". The villagers who saw the whole thing cheered Naruto's name over and over. After everything calmed down the teams including Zabuza and Haku took Naruto back to Tazuna's house. And everyone got a good night rest.