Chapter III.

(Disclaimer: I own Nothing)

Tazuna's village team 7 was currently training or Sasuke was training and Sakura was just staring. Meanwhile Naruto watched annoyed that he was on a team of such...idiots. Naruto was about to come out and get revenge when he saw something that caught his eye. He saw teams 8 and 10.

"What the heck are they doing here?'he thought

"They must be here for back up,"Kyuubi said in Naruto's mind.

Naruto growled angrily. This really makes things harder.

"Naruto,"said Rias, " I know a way to split them up, Summon the sword and focus our chakra into it."

Naruto did just that and as it did there was a flash. As it faded Naruto saw two Women holding the corresponding sword.

The first woman holding a golden version of the sword belonged to a beautiful young woman who appears to be in her late teens with white skin, and a buxom figure. Her most eye catching feature is her long beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs, with a single strand sticking out of the top. While the remaining strands lay over her forehead. She is wearing a belt-like choker on her neck, a black t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, with shinobi combat heels. She also had 'dragon Queen' in kanji tattooed on her right arm.

The second one with a red version of Naruto's sword has the same beauty as the red haired girl.

She looks to be in her late teens as well. She has brown skin with a beauty-mark under her left eye,

short dark crimson hair with a lock reaching down to her collarbone, and red eyes. She wears a purple choker around her neck that contains numerous small pins. She is wearing a small pink kimono reaching her thigh, black skinny jeans, ans the same combat heels as the first girl.

Naruto didn't need a degree to know who they were. "Rias and Kyuubi?"

"In the human flesh," said Rias.

"So whats the plan?" Naruto Asked.

[20 minutes later]

Rias and Kyuubi made there way over to the two training teams. The first one who noticed was Kiba since he could smell them.

"Who are you?" he gawked at the two beauty's at the two newcomers.

They didn't answer. Kyuubi walked up to Kurenai and whispered something into her ear. Rias just looked at Kakashi.

"So you're the famous copy ninja huh?" She asked getting a nod from said ninja. "How disappointing."

Kakashi just stared at her, "What?"

"You copied almost every technique in your arsenal. Your just a lazy fool who trains a worthless Uchiha."

"Hey!" Sakura screeched, "You cant talk about Sasuke like that you skank! He's better than you two ever will be!"

Kyuubi glared at her. "He's a spoiled brat with a god complex. The only one who actually had talent on this team was that blonde kid."

"Really?" Kiba asked hearing that part.

Rias smirked. "Yeah. He always held up a mask to hide his true strength. And he never really like the pink banshee over there. The Hyuuga girl had a special place in his heart."