XXIV.

Five years later...

With the fall of Konoha, it doesn't take long for the rest of Hi no Kuni to fall as well. Shortly after that, it spread into all the countries that were allied to Konoha, including Nami no Kuni. Kawa no Kuni, due to its location between the former Hi no Kuni and Kaze no Kuni, also fell.

Oto no Kuni has gone from being a small country that had just formed, into being the most powerful country of the Elemental Countries.

Kabuto walks down the hall of the Otokage mansion, heading towards the throne room. Upon entering, he bows down to to the person sitting in the throne. "You summoned me, Kushina-sama?"

"Yes, Kabuto. An opening has appeared that will allow us to take out Kirigakure."

"What is this opening?"

Kushina shares a glance with Naruto, who is standing to the right of her throne.
"The current Mizukage wants an alliance with Otogakure. She wants to set up an arranged marriage.
The marriage would feature herself and Naruto-kun."

"What? Why would she choose Naruto-kun?"

"Because he's my son and a marriage between the two would certainly cement an alliance. I laugh at the fact that she honestly thinks I would give Naruto-kun away in an arranged marriage."

"Love you too, Mom."

Kushina smiles at Naruto. 'Though, I can't blame her for wanting to choose Naruto. He's grown up nicely. Those nice muscles, that sexy body. Stop it! You shouldn't be having such thoughts about your own son!' Kushina sighs to herself. Ever since a hot springs incident, where the two saw each other naked, she's been having these kind of thoughts about Naruto.

"Kushina-sama?"

Kushina jumps in surprise. "Sorry about that, anyway, Kabuto we plan to use the marriage to get into Kirigakure. The wedding will provide the perfect distraction to throw the Kiri ninja off guard, allowing us to take them out and gain control over Kirigakure. You and Kimimaro will begin planning the number of forces we'll need to ensure complete takeover. Bring me the report when you're done."

"Yes, Kushina-sama."

Kabuto rises and leaves the room.

Naruto sighs to himself. 'Why do I have to be caught in this arranged marriage? I mean, I have my own preference of women.' His gaze shifts to Kushina. He looks at her beautiful, flowing, red hair, her nicely-shaped legs, her sexy breasts and ass.
He wonders if she's wearing underwear under that violet dres- Naruto shakes his head. 'Stop it! This is my mother! I shouldn't be having these kinds of thoughts about her!" He sighs. "Damn that hot springs incident! Ever since I saw her naked, I can't keep her out of my thoughts! What's wrong with me?' He decides to distract himself.

"Hey, Mom? Out of curiosity, why do you seem to hate Kiri?" She looks at him. "I never told you? Kiri was responsible for destroying the Uzumaki clan. Most people think it's Iwa who was responsible. But it's impossible. The Iwa force would have had to crossed through Hi no Kuni, destroyed Uzushio, and then crossed back through Hi no Kuni, without alerting Konoha shinobi the entire time. Kiri has a much better opening to attack. Uzu no Kuni is located between Hi no Kuni and Mizu no Kuni. Everyone feared the power of Uzu no Kuni. So it was destroyed."