Chapter X.

(Last Time On Naruto: Crimson Ninja)

Naruto was stunned, "Iruka-sensei? What's going on why are you appearing from a summoning jutsu?". Iruka chuckled, "Well Naruto we Chunin are messengers for you genin about this part of the exam and I was lucky enough to become the messager for you guys." He checked his watch, "You guys just made it here it's almost over." He soon went on and explained about the scroll they found on the wall. Sakura was eyeing Iruka, 'Hmm…He seems to like my son…however he didn't admit it until young Naruto was nearly killed by Mizuki…speaking of whom I really should deal with him later…the fool thinking that I'd give him power for killing her child…You may be helping the boy now Iruka but it does not excuse you from my wrath!' Her eyes flashed purple before returning back to green.

(Now)

A few days of healing later

All of the passing teams were listening to the third as he explained about the truth of the exams soon he offered anyone a chance to back out of the exams after their third exam proctor Gekkou Hayate arrived, He was a kind sickly looking man with a jounin vest, blacks pants, and a sword strapped to his back.

Much to Naruto's surprise Kabuto raised his hand, "I'm out."

"What? Kabuto?"

The silver-haired man smiled, "I'm sorry Naruto-kun but ever since that encounter in the first exam with the Oto-nin I've been death in my right ear."

Hayate spoke, "You're Yakushi Kabuto correct?" He wrote his name down on a clipboard, "Alright you may go."

The Sandaime along with the other proctors began talking about Kabuto's past.

Kabuto turned to leave and as he did a sinister look appeared in his eyes, 'If I stayed my 'old blood' might start rising again and as a top spy that would not be appropriate for my mission…besides… with you masquerading as their teammate you've got everything under control don't you… Ketsua?' He knowingly looked at Sakura an image of Ketsua appeared above her. Kabuto walked away, 'I look forward to seeing you again someday Naruto-kun.'

Sakura looked at Kabuto's retreating form with a knowing sinister glint in her eyes she turned her attention on Team 10 who stood to attention at her gaze. She smirked evilly, 'Good they're still under my jutsu…They're still my pawns…Just as I planned.' Next she turned a cold hateful glare on the Sandaime, 'Sarutobi…I will make you suffer for your lies…for what what Kushina's has gone through because of your actions… you shall suffer his pain a thousand fold!' Her emerald eyes began to glow and her fists clenched tightly a faint dark purple aura began to seep from her body only Neji, Hinata, and the Sandaime noticed it.

Hinata noticed Sakura's actions and shivered, 'I…I don't know why but… Sakura frightens me so much now!' She could sense something was very different about the pink haired girl she wasn't all over Sasuke and wasn't scolding Naruto like she used to. Also she sensed a different presence than usual the original Sakura was loud and annoying especially when it came to her raven haired teammate or talking down Naruto, but this 'new' Sakura seemed to have a much more commanding sinister presence.

Neji activated his Byakugan and stared at "Sakura". 'Her chakra it's so sinister and evil…It's like she isn't even human.' He could see her chakra pathways but instead of them being blue, they were a dark purple and her chakra was like a dark flame seeping throughout her body.