Chapter V.

Naruto and the rest of the teams were at Tazuna's house resting and healing up. A revived Haku and Zabuza were waking up to find themselves on a couch and under the eye of the black haired kid.

"You!" Zabuza yelled out in surprised, "but the copy ninja killed you."

Naruto chuckled. "I had some help from two powerful friends."

"What do you want with us?." asked a slightly unnerved Haku. "If you two can come back with us, Join the hidden leaf and become ninja there. Leave behind this lifestyle." Both of them were shocked. They were being offered a new home and a chance to live in peace. They accepted eagerly.

Naruto smiled as he left. That is until he ran into a certain emo monkey and his pink Whore. "Dobe."Sasuke ordered, "give me your power now". He demanded. "Not on your life teme".

He sneered. "What ?!" (Here comes ms flatty) Sakura screeched. "Why won't you give him that power? He deserves it more than you do baka!".

(I'm going to torture and kill this useless bitch just wait)

She shot he fist forward to hit him to catch it and then lift her into the air and smash her head into the wall. Naruto faced the uchiha his eyes glowing red. "You..Won't...Get...This...Power."

He growled making Sasuke move back slowly in fear.

(The next day)

The teams along with the missing ninja were walking home. As they crossed the bridge Naruto caught the site of a plague that read. "Inspired by the one who Returned hope to this place The great Naruto bridge". Naruto smiled at that, but continued walking with the rest of the group.

They all walked toward home until they reached the gate to Konoha. The guards at the gate were going to stop them to get Haku and Zabuza but they stopped dead when they saw Naruto.

They made there way through the village getting stares from everyone who was shocked to see the missing ninja and another black haired teen, wearing the uzumaki crest on his back shirt.

They reached the Hokage's office and the old man was shocked to see Naruto had changed. "I guess the mission was a success?". he asked. "Here is the document I made while I was on the mission old man".

Naruto said as he gave the hokage the documents. When he finished reading the report he gave out killer intent on kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke.

"You three out of the room I'll talk to you after I talk to Naruto, the the rest of you you will receive your pay later. They nodded a went out. "So Naruto tell me all about the mission."

(25 minutes later)

The hokage was beyond pissed off at the beginning and the middle of the mission progress but surprised to know that Naruto was the holder of the legendary sacred gears.

He looked like he was going to have a heart attack when Naruto told him he's part alien but also access to a power just like chakra but more destructive, and telling him about the Kyuubi and crimson dragon sealed into him.

After that he called back Zabuza, he instantly promoted Haku Chunin and Zabuza Jonin. When he called Hiashi to the tower at 8 sharp.