Chapter XXI.

Last Time:
Naruto's beautiful hair was swaying in the wind overshadowing his eyes as his bangs wooshed. He raised his left hand covering his face. "You think u are a god?". He asked Sasuke. He started giving off a similar aura like Sasuke except it's blood red with poison green lightning sparking every second. "I'll show you why". He opened his eye showing a reptilan silted eye glowing jade green.

"You don't fuck with a GOD!" He roared with his voice mixed with Rias.

~Onward to our story~

"SACRED GEAR, BOOSTED GEAR BALANCE BREAKER" He roared as he transformed into his dragon armor without the helmet.

He does a familiar hand sign summoning 5 clones into existence surrounding him with there hands out at him.

~With Goku Black~

"Oh my, It seems have another wannabe Zamasu, but this mortal is just disgusting, declaring himself a god, lets see how this uchiha likes it when i give him a boost". She thought as she held out her hand forming a black ki blast that reeked heavy malice, madness, and hatred. She shot the blast at the arena at Sasuke.

~In the stands~

Kushina senses the large blast of energy heading for Sasuke. "So it starts now". she thought. She activated her communication seal on her hand that is connected to Naruto's thoughts.

~With the battle~

Naruto felt his mother trying to contact his thoughts and answered. He asked. "It seems the test from the Otokage starts now, try not to die". Kushina giggled and cut the connection.

"Well here we go" He thought.

Everyone else had one single thought going through there head. "What is this pressure?".

~Back to the battle~

The blast hits Sasuke but instead of blowing up, the uchiha inhaled the dark power. Once he was done a great dark power emitted from him, then once again he exploded his power but transformed again.

"HAHAHA THIS IS THE END FOR YOU, I AM THE GREATEST AND STRONGEST IN THE WORLD!" He was too busy gloating to not notice what Naruto was doing.

"Now if i'm correct 5 saiyans should be enough" He thought. "Alright focus on our hearts and turn that into power" "Yes boss" his clones shouted in response.

The clones formed into a circle around the original Naruto, The original closed his eyes and focused on the good in his heart along with the clones.

He reminisces about his friends, family, and his goal. All that sparked the Super Sayans Gods Fiery Flames.
A white ball of energy surrounded Naruto, it slowly turned red. When the light died down it showed Naruto completely different. Naruto slimmed down, his hair bright red along with his eyes, a reddish orange aura flowing off him. His armour gained an orange tint.

"Just because you made your hair brighter doesn't mean that your stronger than me dobe, I can't wait to strip you of your armour and take you like the little whore you are Ruto-Kuuun". Declared Sasuke as he makes an insane sadistic face.

The crowd was disgusted and Naruto, well he just didn't care. He took a stance of the dragon style taijustu.
"Instead of saying what you want to do to, how about you prove it "god". His face was passive. Sasuke took his uchiha interceptor fist as well and waited.

Then on an unseen signal they charged at each other exchanging blows with each other before Naruto sent a spin kick at uchiha's head only for him to bend backwards to avoid the hit and grabbing the Saiyan's legs and throwing him aside.