Chapter XII.

Pain

Pain shot through him as a seal appeared and cut off his weird instincts as his hair and eyes went back to normal. "Urgh, What the hell was that, Shit can't dodge this time." He though. Kiba,saw his chance and gutted Naruto.

Naruto spat out blood as Kiba and Akamaru smashed his back from above with a quick devastating gatsuuga. Naruto winced in pain, and then slumped on the floor.

"Hahah! Once a loser, always a loser! Why don't you stay down for your own good?" Kiba stepped on Naruto's head, then laughed tauntingly, then moved on to ranting about how Naruto was always a failure, and would never become a Hokage.

"You know you're just bluffing! You CANNOT win against me and Akamaru. You're just a failure who's fooling himself. Give up you clanless orphan." He mocked him as he grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

A cloud of dust erupted from the wall as a body collided with it at high speed. Dropping to his hands and knees.

Naruto was in pain

"My body hurts all over. Damn it. Wh-what's wrong with me? Why does it feel like i'm gonna die ". Naruto thought. Suddenly pain exploded in Naruto head. Grabbing his head and stumbling forward a step, Naruto tried to figure out what was going on. But every time he tried to get a thought in his head erupted with more pain.

Looking on, many of the leaf Ninja were shocked at what was happening to Naruto. The others however were just wondering what was happening, although one particular red head looked on with interest and fear.

"Mother...this one...frightens me!" Garra held his head. "Be calm, cub. Watch and you may learn something interesting about him!" Shukaku instructed Garra "Yes mother!"

When Naruto first grabbed his head, all the leaf Jonin looked towards the Hokage to see what they are to do next. But before the aged Kage could decide what course of action to take, a wave of power washed over everyone. Turning all attention back to Naruto, they could see that he had stopped holding his head and screaming. Now he just appeared to be staring up at the ceiling, But this calm didn't last.

Naruto's face changed from one of calm to one of frustration, and then to anger. He began to scream again as a green mantle of energy formed around his body. While this was happening, the ground around him began to shake violently. Kiba stumbled backwards away from Naruto only to trip and fall on his ass.

And he wasn't the only one, many of the unprepared Genin had grabbed onto the railing in front of them to stop from falling over. Other's had the sense to use their chakra to hold on but it was doing little good. Bits of the floor were pulled up into the air by the sheer pressure of Naruto's power, however that wasn't what the Hokage was looking at.

He was staring at the seal that appeared on Naruto's forehead, which appeared to be glowing an odd purple colour and it looked more like a withering tree. Naruto's roaring was replaced by a insane laughter as the lights dimmed and strange lighting like bolts formed from the power he was generating. Then, it all stopped.

The laughter, the lighting and the power, it all just stopped. But the merely meant that the worst was yet to come. Green light suddenly shot up from his eyes and mouth as he roared at the top of his lungs. Then without warning the seal broke and Naruto's body exploded and was cocooned by a green light, that expanded outwards destroying the ground beneath it. All the power he kept sealing for training was gone letting him at full power.

The light soon faded allowing everyone to see what happened. The crater from the explosion was roughly about ten feet across and three feet deep. There was a figure crouching down in the centre of the crater.

The smoke cleared.

It showed a figure with Red hair, about shoulder length, that spiked in random patches also covering his normal eye, His shirt and jacket was now gone but his choker was still there on his bare chest

which had all the ladies drooling even the ones that didn't like him.

Naruto still had his pants and shoes on but a Red monkey-like tail was swirling behind him. the reason why is because of his clothes was still there because of his stretch

seal he kept equipped to his clothes.

A cruel smirk appeared on his face as he watched everyone's confusion, his one ice blue silted the room.

"Who are you really, your not the dobe". Kiba screamed. "Hm clearly you are more pathetic than I first thought you were, if you don't even know who I am dog breath". Naruto retorted.

Kiba and everyone's eyes widened in shock. It couldn't possible...be.

"Naruto?" Hearing the name just caused the guy to laugh.