Chapter. XVI

[Last Time]

"Welcome to our secret hideout, Naruto-kun. You should be familiar with everyone in this room."

Naruto raises an eyebrow at the presence of Kabuto and his team. "You guys were spies, weren't you?"

Kabuto nods at Naruto. "That's right Naruto-kun. I was sent to not only gather information, but keep an eye on you. It was hard to do, especially when you have to keep up with Konoha ANBU."

Kushina speaks up. "Now then, the Suna team will be trained by their sensei, while I will train my team, along with Naruto for the exams. We will launch our attack during the exams, when all the attention is focused on them." Everyone nods their heads in agreement. Kushina grins evilly, and her eyes change to the yellow, serpent ones. "Good. In one month, Konoha will burn for their transgressions. And no one will stop us."

(Later that day at Ichiraku Raman)

A very happy Naruto leaned back in his chair and belched loudly while an awe struck chef and his disgusted daughter stared at the mountain of raman bowls laid out on the counter in front of the Saiyan. Ayame slowly turned to her father, fearing that if she moved to quickly she would throw up after watching the sickening display she just witnessed. "He…he ate every ounce of raman in the shop. We are completely out of raman" The poor girl had to sit down as that statement finally hit home. "That's never happened before, not even when…" Ayame lowered her voice and leaned into her father's ear.

"When we served both his parents at once" "I know what you mean. However one good thing will come from that" Teuchi said while eyeing the mountain of bowls "The money we'll make from this will more then make up for our supply losses ten times over" Ayame stared incredibly at her father who could so easily disregard the stomach churning sight for the option of large amounts of money. Completely oblivious to the discussion between two of his precious people, Naruto simply cracked his neck and turn to address the two.

"That…was the best meal I have eaten, Teuchi I bow to you're skill. Now how much do I owe you for this meal?" The brunette waitress had to smack her father in the head before he could inflate the already outlandish price "That will be 500.000 rou Naruto-kun!" Retrieving his frog wallet Naruto handed a wad of rou notes to the young woman and left the store.

The crowds in the street gave Naruto a wide berth as he walked back to his apartment, many of them heard about what he did to Inuzuka Kiba in the preliminaries, the others did it for the same old reason and the boy could easily hear the mutterings of 'demon' and 'finally showing it's true nature' but he ignored them all as they were of little threat, unlike the three drilling forms coming towards him. Grabbing the one coming from the left Naruto sent it into a wall, the right one he back handed into a fruit stand and the one coming down the centre Naruto jumped onto and kicked off it, sending it into the ground and catapulting the Saiyan towards the triple twisters owner. "Hello Hana" Standing before him was Inuzuka Hana, eldest child of Inuzuka Tsuma and older sister to Kiba. "So if you're here that means" Looking back.

Naruto sees that his three attackers were the Haimaru Sankyodai or Haimaru three brothers Hana's Nin dogs. Turning back to the female Chuunin the Saiyan quickly bent backwards to avoid the kunai blade that Hana swung at him. "Bastard! Because of you Kiba may never use his hands again" Explained the enraged Inuzuka as she continued to swing the knife at Naruto "The little shit got what he deserved, be lucky he isn't dead cause that's what I was aiming for" Hana froze, not wanting to believe what she heard. Behind Naruto the three dogs had recovered from their first failed assault and were getting ready to attack again. Seeing this Hana backed away from the boy in preparation to join her dogs in the attack.