Our Might

Aizawa arrived and looked around counting the students who had reunited at the top of a hill a few miles away from the house. The students were trying to do a headcount themselves but Aizawa already sensed something was wrong. He nodded as he counted those who were there and froze when he realized who wasn't; Katsuki. He, without hesitation, began running down the hill.

"Sensei!? Where are you going?" Tenya cried.

"I'll be back all of you stay here!" Aizawa ordered.

***

Hitoshi ran up and was smiling, "No one followed us," he said his voice even.

No one answered him... they only looked down. Hitoshi looked around, "Did Aizawa come back?"

"Yes," Momo answered delicately.

"Well...where is - " he began, and then realization dawned on him as he heard an explosion back towards the safe house, "Where's Katsuki?" Hitoshi asked his smile fading quickly from his face. He whirled around and looked back at the safe house.

"They got him," Eijiro gritted holding the ice pack, made by Shoto, to his head. He had been barreled into by a nomu and had a nasty egg on his head.

"The heroes?" Hitoshi asked darkly.

"Mr. Aizawa went to go get him and he told us to stay here," Mina said forcefully, sensing Hitoshi's train of thought.

Hitoshi turned away clearly troubled, then something seemed to dawn on him. He looked around quickly and turned back to Eijiro, "where's Izuku?"

***

Aizawa had returned only to be caught in a trap. Within seconds of him arriving a nomu had tackled him and pinned him down. It had dragged him to the front where the heroes were holding Katsuki. Tomura had sent the nomus into the woods to hunt down the remaining students and other heroes had come through a warp gate, the heroes were the ones pinning Katsuki down.

Aizawa tried to break free when the nomu decided that more force was needed. It pulled back on his arm and Aizawa felt the bones begin to break. He tried to struggle but the nomus' weight was too much for him. He heard the snaps and cracks of his bones in his left arm breaking over the sound of his screams.

Katsuki swore and struggled with his constraints.

"Easy boy," one of the hero's chuckled.

"You bastards!" Katsuki roared ripping one of his arms free. He raised his free palm and blasted the first hero for what must've been the third time judging by the hero's many burns.

"Force him down, how hard is that to do?" Shigaraki sighed. The heroes held down Katsuki and one ran out of the warp gate with supplies. They restrained Katsuki with iron cuffs that covered his hands. One gagged him to stop the long line of curses that were being yelled by Katsuki.

Aizawa tried to struggle but the nomu grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

"Father will be most pleased with this catch," Shigiaraki hissed in pleasure.

"Indeed, the pest Eraserhead and this new boy will be most valuable."

Katsuki had begun to struggle again.

"Silence him," Shigaraki sighed.

A man put a hand on Katsuki's head and released a jolt of electricity that made Katsuki convulse before he fell unconscious.