You too...

Class 1-A was never the same after that attack.

It took two months of them hopping safe house to safe house for the feeling of panic to die down, but still, some of them could hardly sleep at night. Aizawa was covered in bandages while Izuku's and Katsuki's wounds had healed thanks to Recovery Girl. Everyone else, for the most part, had been uninjured. Momo was praised for her quick thinking while Izuku was somewhat scolded for being stupid - but the scolding was always followed up with; "that was crazy... brave... but insane."

Then one day, while the class was lying low in a cramped cabin out in the woods with the rebel group called "The Wild Wild Pussycats", they got a surprise guest. Tensei Iida.

He was rolled into the cabin in a wheelchair, and unsurprisingly the first face to greet him was the horrified face of his brother. Tensei would have flown out of his wheelchair and hugged his little brother but he couldn't.

"Tensei," Tenya trembled walking froward. As soon as Tenya had heard that his brother was coming he had left training... Aizawa had warned him about Tensei's condition but Tenya hadn't really believed it until he had seen it.

Tensei grabbed his arm and pulled him in for an embrace. 

"Thank god," Tensei breathed, "thank god, thank god, thank god. You're okay. It's okay, you're okay." He hugged his little brother tightly.

"But... you," Tenya trembled.

"I'm okay," Tensei breathed, "I'm a lot better now that I know you're safe," he released Tenya and took a deep breath.

"No one would tell me what... what happened!?" Tenya pleaded, kneeling down beside his brother's wheelchair.

"I ran into the killer Stain," Tensei explained slowly, "... He would've killed me... but then for some reason he didn't... but in the fight, I lost my phone and that's how they found you guys. It's all my fault, it never would've happened had I been-" Tensei began guilt trickling into his voice.

"Knock it off," a gruff voice huffed. Bandaged Aizawa walked into the room and up to Tensei.

"Shota," Tensei's voice cracked a little to see his old friend so injured.

"This is not your fault," Aizawa stated simply, "It was bound to happen eventually. Blaming yourself will only make you feel worse than you already do."

"They never would have found you had I -"

"What?" Aizawa scoffed, "Miraculously single-handedly beat Stain and then drag your wounded body to the nearest hospital without being noticed? You were unconscious. You would have died had someone not found you. Things worked out alright..."

Tensei took a breath in and relented, but the self-blame didn't go away.

"The kids are all fine... as am I..." Aizawa breathed.

Tensei looked to his brother and realized Tenya looked on the verge of tears.

"I'm okay," Tensei assured him, "It paralyzed me from the waist down but that doesn't mean I'm useless."

"I'm sorry," Tenya gritted standing up.

"You didn't do anything... I did. And I paid for it."

***

Toshinori watched the kids as they trained but one he watched closer than most; Izuku Midoriya. Every day, over and over he had replayed that scene in his head - Izuku charging at the villains. The quirkless boy fearlessly running towards some of the most dangerous people with nothing but a fistful of dirt to save his friend.