Fight

The kids were scared. Aizawa knew them all too well to see the fear etched into each one of their eyes. With quick actions on all of their parts, they had been able to stay safe during the building collapse but now they sat in the rubble of the safe house, in a terrifyingly familiar situation as heroes surrounded them. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Striding up to the group was a familiar man with a hand over his face and his signature smokey companion by his side.

"Surrender and none of you will get hurt," Kurogiri ordered.

"What?" Shigaraki hissed stunned at his own comrade's offer.

"No way in hell!" Katsuki roared in reply, a smile on his face.

The kids erupted each one lashing out at the nearest hero. Laser's, tongues, sticky balls went flying, punches and kicks were thrown, explosions rocked the earth. Aizawa took down the hero's closest to him trying just to get to the kids.

"Get them!' Shigaraki hissed.

Aizawa turned as the nomus emerged from a portal, he hated those things.

There were three all told and they easily turned the tide of the battle. Aizawa was careful not to be taken off guard by one of them again. 

There was a cry and he looked. He saw Mina trembling, as one of the numos stood over her.

"Ashido!" Momo cried. In her moment of distraction, she was tackled by a hero who quickly bound her.

"Hold on!" Kyoka cried.

"Take that!" Mina cried desperately spraying acid at the nomu. It was immune and simply reached down. It picked Mina up by her neck and growled. Mina struggled but was defenseless against the Numo.

Aizawa landed atop the nomu, wrapped his scarf around its neck and distracted it just long enough for Mina to break free.

"Run Mina!" he ordered. The girl nodded and scrambled away. Aizawa jumped away before the Numo could grab him.

Tsuyu jumped over a hero and landed on another. She swung off that hero using her tongue on a tree.

The kids all scattered as their training had taught them, all of them dodging attacks and running for the wood where they could at least find some shelter. Heroes were on their tail, as were nomus.

Koji had outrun his visible pursuers and was whispering to a squirrel to help when a hero came up behind him and grabbed him, he cried out but the hero was ready and gagged him before he could call any animals to his assistance. Soon Koji's hands were tied behind his back and the hero was standing over him in glee.

"Gotchya," the hero smiled. Koja trembled in fear. Koji Koda had been captured.

"KODA!?"Rikido yelled popping another packet of sugar into his mouth. He heard rustling behind him and turned to face his adversary. The opponent came too fast. 

Mr. compress lept out of the bushes and placed a hand on Rikido. Before Rikido could even curse he was a blue marble.

"One down," Mr. Compress laughed putting the marble in his pocket. Rikido Sato was down.

The next one to go down was Kyoka. She had been offering long-distance support when a hero that could create sonic sounds nearly shattered her eardrums. She collapsed on the ground holding her ears and screaming. Denki ran to her aide but was knocked aside by a strength hero.

"Let's do this!" Denki laughed jumping up and releasing a bunch of electricity on the man. Then Denki stumbled away from the now unconscious man. He had almost reached his limit. Then the sonic hero appeared, Denki shocked that one too but after that, he was done and could only wander around hopelessly. He and Kyoka were easily apprehended by the heroes.