Welcome To Class

(I shall be referring to Shota Aizawa as Aizawa from now on because all of the kids are with him and typing Shoto and Shota gets hecka confusion. Just so y'all know)

"This is - " Ochaco began nervously looking out over the training course that sat before them. There was a chorus of yawns from the group as the sun slowly began to light up the sky. They had been woken up at the crack of dawn... and now they were going to suffer.

"INSANE! THIS IS INSANE" Denki cried looking at the training course. There were tracks, pull up bars, rock climbing gyms, and a whole bunch of training equipment that the kids hadn't even seen before.

"This is a rebel safe house, it was made to train quirks so all of you stop gaping and listen up," Aizawa demanded. "Here are your routines based on each of your quirks and physical abilities, yes, they are meant to be rigorous, and yes, if you think it's easy you're doing it wrong."

He handed them out slips of paper and the kids read over the sheets with wide eyes.

"A hundred pull-ups!?" Minoru cried, "I can't do ten!"

"That's less then what I have," Eijiro sighed.

"Ummm... what is 'floating ball exercise?'" Ochaco asked nervously.

"Or... Tree falling?" Tsuyu asked followed by a small 'Kero'.

Aizawa looked back at them all and raised an eyebrow, "Let's get started and you'll all find out."

Yuga yelled as he let loose another belly laser shot.

"Too slow," Aizawa told him walking by.

"Excusez moi?" Yuga cried.

"Give me three shots at that speed," Aizawa ordered walking on, "And then I want five laps around the track... and then you can work on your ab routine."

Yuga's face paled and his eye twitched. What kind of hell had his perfect self happened upon?

Koji was screaming/calling in the middle of the woods. Birds sat in the trees all around him and watched him, not quite sure what to make of him.

"Louder," Aizawa sighed.

He screamed louder.

"Come on," Aizawa breathed, holding the bridge of his nose, "You've gotta learn to project."

"COME HERE!" Koji yelled his voice cracking. There was a rustle as a few more birds landed in the trees, but not enough to impress Aizawa.

"Keep working," Aizawa told him.

Tsuyu used her tongue to pull her to the next branch as she jumped tree to tree. Aizawa watched her from below and shrugged.

"You need to utilize all the muscles in your body, tongue included," Aizawa told her.

"Yes, sir," Tsuyu nodded, "Kero, kero."

"Spend an hour on this, then work on the track," Aizawa instructed walking away.

Kyoka was trying to amplify her sounds that she was blasting from a few speakers even louder but she couldn't seem to get it to work. Finally, she moaned and sat on the bench near her.

"Give yourself a break," Aizawa told her, "Go jog a few laps around the track to clear your head."

"Sure thing Sensei," She nodded before jogging off to the track.