Run!

--- 1 hour earlier ---

All Might grabbed the hero by his shirt and smiled at him, "Well, this certainly isn't your day hero."

The hero cursed at him and All Might laughed and then flung the hero into his comrades, knocking them over like a bunch of bowling pins and leaving the fiends a pile on the street. Suddenly, All Might felt himself weakening...

He had gone over his limit again... Dammit.

"Now, I have to make this quick," All Might laughed, he raised his fist to punch and the heroes began panicking. "Detroit..." All Might began, "SEEEMMMMMAAASSHHHH!" he launched a powerful gust of wind towards them blowing the heroes miles away and destroying the corrupt hero agency behind them. All Might chuckled and looked back to where civilians were smiling. None of them dared to cheer, but they were all beaming. The young man who had been about to be the hero's victim ran up to All Might and trembled as he spoke.

"Thank you," he murmured.

"Don't mention it," All Might smiled giving a thumbs up, "Now all of you, go home and remember... I wasn't here!" He laughed again... some of them laughed with him.

"Farewell!" All Might laughed taking off into the sky, the crowd watched him disappear, and then quickly scattered before any heroes arrived.

***

All Might landed in the woods, coughed up blood, and immediately lost his strong form. He became Toshinori once again.

'Damn... I almost lost my form mid-air... I went way too overboard this time... I may have even shortened my time by a few minutes... I have to stop doing that,' Toshinori scolded himself. He looked around, he was too far away from his house... which meant the closest thing was Aizawa's mansion... with the kids.

He looked down at his hero costume and sighed... he would have to ask Eraser for a change of clothes but until then he could probably just pretend that he was a big fan and the kids would hopefully buy it.

He slowly began his trek towards the house in the distance... and then there was a distant scream.

"What the - "Toshinori wondered as he looked to the top of the mansion that was barely visible through the trees. Suddenly he heard the distant sounds of fighting, screaming, and the screeches of nomus.

"Oh no," he breathed his eyes widening in horror.

***

"No, I'm telling you, man, Midoriya would win," Hanta told Eijiro.

"No way, Todoroki would," Denki objected.

"There will be no competitions tonight," Aizawa yelled from across the room as he stirred a pot of soup.

Then, interrupting them came the sudden sounds of alarm sirens.

The students all looked up at the alarms going off clearly confused. Only a few of them knew what was happening.

"ON THE FLOOR!" Izuku yelled pushing Ochaco and Tenya under the window as a nomu burst through the glass. The students all looked in horror at the monstrosity that screeched and ran for them. 

It was intercepted by Katsuki who let loose a yell and an explosion that pushed the nomu back.

There were more screeches and the sounds of windows breaking as other nomus charged into the safehouse. Mina and Toru barely jumped out of the way as one flew towards them. A few screamed as the beasts roared.

"EVERYONE! OUT!" Aizawa yelled charging one nomu, he drew his knife and jumped onto the nomu, stabbing it in its exposed brain. The monster screeched but kept going.

"COME ON EVERYONE!" Hitoshi yelled throwing the back door open. They all scrambled to the door and flooded out, fear racing in each of their hearts. Aizawa pulled away from the nomu and did a headcount to make sure everyone was there. He then got the nomu's attention and directed them to the front of the house so they wouldn't chase the kids.

The large group of adolescents ran across the training course but froze when two figures intercepted them, a man covered in hands, and a smokey phantom.

"Look at all the brats," Tomura rasped, "Trying to run."

Momo was already prepared. She threw down a handful of smoke bombs encasing the students in gas.  The students scattered and ran past the familiar training grounds and disappearing into the forest

"KUROGIRI!" Tomura yelled.

"I cannot pinpoint their location!" Kurogriri replied blocking his eyes as the smoke encased them.

When the smoke cleared the training course was empty leaving only the heroes.

"Damn brats," Tomura spat.

"Clever," Kurogiri murmured.

As soon as Aizawa saw the smoke cloud go up from the back, he smiled; Momo had learned well. A nomu lunged for him and he agilely dodged it before running into the forest losing the nomu. He failed to notice that there were only four nomu's behind him, not five.

***

Katsuki swore as the nomu pinned him down. It was the same nomu he had blasted and it had somehow found him in the smoke and sent him into the dirt. 

"Well done nomu," he heard someone say. He looked up to see the hand man standing above him.

"See Tomura, all is not lost," Kurogiri chuckled, "This one can tell us where the others went."

Katsuki met the eyes of the heroes and grinned, "Go to hell, dipshits."

(Ahahaha, Oh look, this is bad. Also, I can't figure out how I want to do paragraph breaks but I'll fix that eventually...)