Peace?

Tensei grunted as he was kicked to the floor. The pavement was hard even though he was covered in armor. He was bleeding from his head and his arm, but he couldn't fight back, he couldn't even move.

"So, the famed Ingenium," his opponent growled, "You're weak."

Tensei tried to will himself to move, will himself to fight back.

"Don't bother, you're frozen, you stood no chance against me," his attacker growled kicking him in the stomach exposing Tensei's back.

Tensei trembled but found that he could move. He tried to activate his quirk but pain exploded from his back... but then he felt nothing. That was even more terrifying, everything from the waist down had suddenly gone numb.

His lips were wet with blood and he trembled even more.

"W-what did you," he whimpered.

"Prepare to die, villain," the man above him growled raising a sword at the back of his neck, "You don't deserve to be called a villain, you're far too weak."

Tensei clenched his fists as fear coursed through his veins... and then he thought of Tenya... he hoped that he wouldn't do anything stupid because of this. If only he could fight back... if only he could stop this.

"Any last words?" the cold man above him asked.

"P-Please," Tensei pleaded.

"They all say that," Stain growled raising his sword.

"PLEASE SPARE MY BROTHER!" Tensei cried.

The sword stopped and the man looked down at him.

Tensei slowly looked up and met his gaze... he was trembling with fear but he refused to look away. Above him, with hardened eyes stood Stain the killer. Loyal enough to All for One to be ignored, but wild enough for him to be considered a vigilante. Stain killed heroes and villains alike... one more often than the other.

"Your brother?" Stain asked.

"When you kill me," Tensei trembled clenching his fists and trying to push himself up, he failed. "When you kill me, my brother will be devastated... he'll try and come after you... I beg of you, don't kill him. Don't let All for One capture him either! He's a good man but... this... this will destroy him... so please, please don't kill him."

Stain cocked his head in thought and slowly the sword moved away from Tensei's neck.

"It is very rare for someone to plead for another's life on their deathbed," Stain stated casually.

Tensei was crying, reliving all of those memories with Tenya. Seeing a younger him with Shouta and Yamada. Remembering how it felt to save his first citizen. But it always went back to memories pf Tenya.

"I wanna be just like you!" He heard a young Tenya cry happily.

"I have no doubt that you'll be even better!" He had replied.

"We'll see who finds you first. Heroes... or villains," Stain sighed walking away.

"Wh-where are you going?" Tensei cried.

"To find someone deserving of my sword," Stain answered simply.

Tensei Iida passed out due to bloodloss thirty minutes before a villain found him. The villain, recognizing immediately the danger, whisked Ingenium away and into a rebel secured hospital. However, one crucial item was not discovered on Tensei... his phone.

The phone lay discarded in an alleyway covered in Tensei's blood. The one to find it was a young hero with a tracking quirk. He turned it in and very soon the phone was recognized and people found an ulterior way to use it - as a tracking beacon. They'd be able to find the rebels on Ingenium's call list which was chop-full of emergency numbers. The most important name on the list; Eraserhead.

Kurogiri looked back in the warehouse as his colleague approached. Tomura Shigaraki walked up next to his smokey companion and looked at the blank wall.

"Our first hunt," Tomura grinned under his hand of a mask.

"Indeed," Kurogiri nodded, "The master trusts you Tomura... we will succeed."

Tomura grinned and stared at the wall, "Open it up Kurogiri."

Kurogiri looked down at the slip of paper in his hands, coordinate points that they had pulled from that rebel's phone. They would land them somewhere in the middle of a forest... it wouldn't be prudent to land directly at the coordinates so Kurogiri adjusted the destination, raised his hand, and opened a warp gate.

Tomura walked forward towards the gate, Kurogiri followed.

"I will leave the gate open, that way all we need to do is call," Kurogiri instructed Tomura before stepping through.

Tomura smiled as he looked back, "I hope we need back up," his eyes scanned over the five hideous nomus ready for work, "I so want to try these new toys out."

With that, the two stepped through and emerged on the outskirts of a grand mansion.

"Never took Eraserhead as the fancy type," Tomura growled.

"I don't think it's just for him," Kurogiri said pointing at the window, behind the glass stood a pink girl and an invisible girl, talking.

"Kids?" Tomura asked his voice rising, "Now... now we're talking! Let's have some fun Kurogiri."

Tomura then looked back to the warp gate, "Come on out Numos... its time to play."

Inside the house, none of the students or their teacher suspected a thing.

(*cough**cough*, oh, look... a cliff hanger... wonder where that came from. BYE!)