The First Class

(More fluff because I will it)

It was a few months later that Shota was given new orders. He moved to a larger house where he was to wait for his first class. A group of promising young kids who wanted to join the rebellion.

His first job as a 'teacher'.

"How many?" Katsuki asked sneering as he sat down.

"Twelve," Shota answered as he made dinner.

"There are only five bedrooms," Hitoshi pointed out.

"You three will share a room again," Shota sighed.

"WHAT, YOU EXPECT ME TO SUFFER WITH THESE LOSERS FOR ANOTHER YEAR!?" Katsuki roared.

"Who are you calling losers?" Hitoshi grumbled.

"YOU, YOU EXTRA!" Katsuki roared. He then gave a blank expression as Hitoshi smiled.

"Hito," Shota warned from the kitchen.

Hitoshi grumbled something unrecognizable before relenting. "Flick your forehead," he ordered Katsuki. Katsuki did so and then awoke.

"DID YOU JUST BRAINWASH ME, LAVENDER!?"

Shota sighed as he stirred the noodles... he prayed that these new kids were more mature.

They weren't.

The first group of kids Shota took in was a group of twelve seventeen-year-olds. The majority of which were idiots. Shota didn't suffer idiots, at all.

In Shota's opinion, they were all spoiled brats. They had been living undercover with low-level quick, or quirkless, parents and were used to being praised. Aizawa didn't praise.

"You want us to what now?" one student asked.

"Did I stutter?" Aizawa challenged, glaring at his class. Why had he agreed to this again? He had an urge to crush these bratty kid's hopes and dreams from the get-go.

"No... but we just finished all those laps... you want us to do more?" another choked.

"Do you all want to be villains?" Aizawa asked.

"Of course," another student scoffed.

"Then stop arguing with me or I'll send you back to the sidelines where you all came from."

***

After the day came to a close, the new students collapsed in the living room. That was when the other three students went to training. The first student to notice was, of course, the loudest one.

"Whoa, Sensei has kids," he gaped looking out the window.

"No, you idiot," another scoffed. "Those are obviously the other students he mentioned earlier today.

Izuku was doing pushup's alongside Hitoshi while Katsuki was working on his quirk with Aizawa. The class watched them all silent through the glass as the three kids trained in the backyard.

"Man... they must have super strong quirks to be training this young," one girl pondered.

Aizawa nodded and on his signal, Katsuki let loose an explosion that was huge.

"WHOAAA!" one boy cried.

"Man, that's awesome!" another smiled.

Aizawa seemed to scoff and knelt down beside the boy, both were oblivious to the stalkers watching from the window.