Momo Yaoyorozu

It had only been a few months since Shoto had joined the group. They had moved three times to more secure safe houses but no matter where they were, Aizawa trained them harshly and without mercy. Shoto was growing as a person - his right side didn't make him think of his father, in fact, he hardly thought of his family at all.

And poor Aizawa couldn't catch a break.

"Nezu... I'm really not sure about this," Aizawa sighed over the phone one afternoon as the boys gulped down water after a few hours of intense training.

"It's one more," Nezu chuckled from the other end as he took a sip of tea.

"She's a Yaoyorozu, I'm sure they can find another... more prepared teacher. What about the one the Iida's sent their sons to?" Aizawa asked.

"They want you. Your students are the best," Nezu chuckled.

"Where am I going to meet them?" Aizawa asked.

"Wherever you want," Nezu answered.

"You're serious?" Aizawa asked.

"They wanted your input, you are the best," Nezu laughed.

"When?"

"Whenever you want," Nezu responded.

"Is there anything they do want?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes," Nezu answered, "They want her to meet your students before agreeing to come."

"That's something you should tell me first Nezu. Because that means I have to bring the kids."

***

Izuku was on perimeter duty, he walked calmly around the block keeping tabs on the hero presence in the city. He was dressed in his green hoodie and jeans looking like any typical civilian. Hitoshi was perched on top of a building, he was acting as a lookout. He too had on a hoodie but wore sweat pants and a voice replicator over his mouth. Katsuki and Shoto sat with Aizawa in the coffee shop. Shoto had a hood on to hide his face and hair, Katsuki wore a simple baseball cap and was watching everyone in the coffee shop carefully.

"I see her," Hitoshi whispered into his comm. "She's coming down fifth avenue, red frilled shirt, white skirt, high heels, curled hair... you know, not noticeable at all." He said the last part sarcastically.

"I see her," Izuku nodded, "I'm approaching her... not being creepy though!"

Momo looked around unsure of herself. She was alone and she'd never felt so exposed, perhaps it was a bad idea to wear heels, but then again, the hero's never expected their enemies to wear high heels...

That's when she saw him, a figure with a hoodie approaching her. She was concerned when he came up right next to her, he looked up at her and smiled. He was her age.

"Yaoyorozu?" He asked softly with a smile.

"Are you - " Momo began.

"Our friend sent me," Izuku responded... it was code and Momo immediately relaxed.

"Lead the way," she smiled.

"Here," Izuku said putting something in her hand; it was an earpiece.

She discretely put it on and looked around.

"Hello Momo," a voice greeted.

"Eraserhe-" Momo began.

"Yes," Aizawa nodded, "The boy with you is Izuku, he's going to help you find us, but you're going to have to listen to me. Think of this as your first exam."